Chapter 46 - Sleepless night. (One more)

Water vapor filled the bathroom.

There is also the sound of slowly flowing water in the bathtub on the side.

The small window next to it was ajar, shook slightly by the wind, and made a crunching sound.

Just in this bright bathroom, there are many small sounds.

It’s hard to ignore the voice.

However, at this moment, Jian Fan seemed to be unable to hear anything.

When the figure rushed into his arms, he subconsciously placed his hand on her back.

This is a reflex action of the body.

But at the moment when the skin of both sides touched, the bodies of both people seemed to stiffen uniformly.

Maybe it’s not just a moment, but a long period of time.

The delicate texture is in Jianfan’s palm, and he can even touch Shen Qinghuan’s beautiful butterfly bones.

The palm of his hand trembled slightly.

Explore deeper feelings.

The hard/stiff suit material in front of him was pressed by two soft balls, and the moist breath suddenly soaked his shirt.

A thin layer, the delicate/soft skin undulates with breathing, gently rubbing the simple and complex until the lines are clear and beautiful muscles.

Soft and hard are two opposite words. At this moment, they seem to fit naturally. Not only do they want to destroy, but on the contrary… want to fit further.

Shen Qinghuan buried his head in Jian Fan’s arms and did not dare to move. A pair of beautiful Danfeng eyes opened wide, and his entire face was completely red and turned into a ripe peach.

She… what did she do?

How can things become like this?

As she was thinking about it, Shen Qinghuan suddenly felt that the body temperature of the man in front of him was heating up at an extremely rapid rate, and she could feel the hot temperature of Jian Fan even after the clothes were separated.

What’s more… Jian Fan’s hand is still on her back.

Even if you don’t see it, you can feel it.

Shen Qinghuan can imagine what the two people are now.

The moment of faintness in her eyes was replaced by fright, but she still couldn’t retreat.

She was wearing nothing.

Once retired, wouldn’t Jian Fan…

Thinking of more restrictive images, Shen Qinghuan was so embarrassed that she was about to collapse, and her calves were trembling.

She has never been so embarrassed.

Just when Shen Qinghuan’s body began to tremble more and more uncontrollably, the man in front of her suddenly moved.

The hand gently touches the place where the two people are close.

Jian Fan’s hands are very beautiful, with distinct slender joints.

But at this moment, Shen Qinghuan felt that the close hand looked like a poison/snake.

The bathroom tiles of stagnant water slipped on the soles of Shen Qinghuan’s bare feet. She wanted to escape, but found that her legs were so soft that she couldn’t move at all.