Chapter 3 - First sight.

“Mo” is the top private restaurant in the imperial capital.

Not only the dishes are top-notch, but the confidentiality is also top-notch. The elevators that lead to the top floor are all separate.

Shen Qinghuan comes first.

Because of running the crew all the year round, she habitually arrives earlier than the agreed time.

What to do on what occasion.

Since Shen Qinghuan has agreed to this blind date, naturally he will not lose face.

Today, she is wearing a limited-edition wide-strap suspender dress from Serendipity, a niche designer brand that has recently become popular in M ​​country.

The front of this white suspender skirt looks quite satisfactory, but its hand-embroidered shoulder straps have been extended from the shoulders and necks to the back. A sun flower is overlapped under the beautiful butterfly bones, supplemented by light and mysterious ink purple gems. Shen Qinghuan’s posture and temperament were raised all of a sudden.

However, this skirt was not chosen by Shen Qinghuan, but by her mother.

Thinking of her mother’s expectation on the phone, Shen Qinghuan’s beautiful eyebrows gathered together lightly.

“Serendipity means to meet unexpectedly beautiful, joyful, mother hopes you are happy.”

“…Happiness?” Shen Qinghuan shook the foot of the goblet gently, sinking into some kind of contemplation.

As time passed by, Shen Qinghuan’s movement of shaking the glass unconsciously accelerated. She seemed to have encountered a bunch of wool that was difficult to sort out, and a little irritability flashed in her eyes.

Shen Qinghuan stopped shaking the glass, turned around and opened the chain bag behind him, and took out a palm-sized book from it.

This is a fairy tale book with the author’s name on the side.

【Strawberry】

The cover is a bit old, but the four corners are not discounted and bent, indicating that this old book has been well protected by the owner.

Shen Qinghuan didn’t turn over from the first page, but just opened a page randomly from the middle.

She moves very skillfully, as if she does it often.

After a while, the irritability in Shen Qinghuan’s eyes gradually dissipated.

“Miss Shen.”

Shen Qinghuan looked a little fascinated, and suddenly heard a cold voice.

She raised her head subconsciously and just hit the opponent’s line of sight.

The eyebrows hidden behind the gold-wire-framed lenses are narrow and deep. They are a pair of natural affectionate eyes, with ecstasy, but there is no emotion in the bottom of the eyes, indifferently like ice pierced on metal skin.

At a glance, Shen Qinghuan knew that this person was extremely difficult to get close to.

Shen Qinghuan doesn’t like Pei Qingya. If she could like a little girl who robbed her boyfriend, she would feel that she was a mother **** herself.

But it is undeniable that Pei Qingya is indeed worthy of praise.

For example, the vision is excellent.

The simple and complex look is at the top level in the entertainment industry. No wonder Pei Qingya has been thinking about it for so long.

The moment Jian Fan sat down, the corner of Shen Qinghuan’s mouth had been adjusted to a suitable arc.