Chapter 73 - Shen Qinghuan's identity is disclosed. (Five more in one)......(1)

Shen Qinghuan didn’t expect that the knot would be solved so quickly.

Although she hasn’t read romance novels much, she has also acted in many idol dramas.

Of course, in these idol dramas, most of them are group actors or marginal characters on the background board. The only feature that focuses on emotional drama is the TV series that she collaborated with Shazhi last time.

But even if I have never eaten pork, I have seen pigs run.

Shen Qinghuan knows that the plot promotion of general idol dramas is based on the interaction and misunderstanding of the male and female protagonists, and that the length of not a dozen episodes is not enough to reach the ratings.

Unexpectedly, when they arrived at her, the two had just been together for two or three days, and they resolved her biggest worry.

The corners of Shen Qinghuan’s lips twitched slightly, making it hard to hide the joy in her heart.

Jian Fan, who was walking aside, saw it and turned his head.

“What are you laughing at?”

Shen Qinghuan only shook his head, but said nothing.

The two quickly returned to the villa.

Shen Qinghuan and Jianfan are not pure love brains. Although their love is strong, they always remember their identities.

After the two returned to the villa, they went back to the house in a tacit understanding to deal with work matters first.

Earlier, because she heard Jian Fan’s direct and clear mind, her head was completely blank, and her body reacted instinctively. She raised the corner of her skirt and ran out of the live broadcast room to meet Jian Fan.

Later, this series of events happened again.

It was only now that Shen Qinghuan calmed down, and hurriedly called his agent, just about to say an apology.

The agent’s excited voice came from the other end immediately: “Qinghuan! Qinghuan! You are just a koi baby!”

“Huh? How to say?”

“Have you not watched Weibo yet?”

“……I did not see.”

In other words, I didn’t dare to look.

Shen Qinghuan is actually a person with a strong heart, and ordinary attacking words will not easily defeat her, but this time she made a mistake first, so she will still have a guilty conscience.

The agent probably guessed Shen Qinghuan’s thoughts, and hurriedly said, “Ahem! Although you ran midway during the live broadcast, it is a behavior that should be seriously criticized. However, given that the follow-up impact of this incident is very good, the merits and demerits will be offset. Let you go, next time there is something like this, but… you will be fined to write an 800-word review.”

Shen Qinghuan’s agent is not a big-name agent. The entire company points to Shen Qinghuan for dinner. In addition, Shen Qinghuan and Jian Fan are supporting them. Where can the agent really hold Shen Qinghuan and when it comes to punishment , Can only come up with this kind of words to deal with elementary school students, meaning.

After speaking, the agent patted his own mouth, thinking that he might as well leave it alone. There was no deterrence at all. Maybe Shen Qinghuan was still laughing at her.

Unexpectedly, Shen Qinghuan on the other end of the phone gave a serious “um” after listening.

“Next time I commit the crime again, I will write ten 800-word reviews.”