Chapter 69 - Staying together for the second time

Silence spread among the three for a while.

Yu Sitong frowned first, and emphasized in disapproval.

“Si Zhou, you said these things again, Qinghuan is our sister, whoever is unkind, we are a family.”

Shen Qinghuan pursed her lips, her eyes condensed slightly, and she remained silent.

When Yu Sizhou saw Shen Qinghuan not speaking, he seemed to be more angry and his speech sharper.

“family?”

“Brother, ask her Shen Qinghuan if she treats us as a family. If you listen to the words you just said, you can laugh at us.”

“It’s a joke that our Yu family’Gao Pan’ she Shen Qinghuan.”

Yu Sizhou’s eyes never left Shen Qinghuan, he just looked at her condescendingly, but when it came to the last sentence, besides disgust, Yu Sizhou’s eyes seemed to be mixed with other emotions.

“Yu Sizhou!” Yu Sitong seemed to be really angry, and his usual calm voice was raised a little higher.

Yu Sizhou is very arrogant outside, but most of them are still obedient in front of Yu Sitong.

But this time, although he didn’t continue to say anything, his eyes were staring directly at Shen Qinghuan.

Obviously, he was waiting for Shen Qinghuan to give an answer.

It’s just that the answer is whether Shen Qinghuan regards Yu’s family as his family, or how Shen Qinghuan intends to return Yu’s favor.

No one knows which question Yu Sizhou is waiting for the answer.

Yu Sizhou didn’t say a word, and several people fell into a stalemate again.

Yu Sitong tried to break the silence, ready to comfort Shen Qinghuan and ease the atmosphere between the three of them.

But before he could speak, Shen Qinghuan, who had been silent, suddenly spoke.

“I will pay it back.”

“Yu Sizhou, what do you want?”

“Qinghuan!” Yu Sitong’s tone was obviously disagreeable, and…something was slightly injured.

Qing Huan, she still distinguished herself and Yu Jia so clearly.

Shen Qinghuan’s eyes flickered, but after a few seconds, she became firm again.

Yu Sitong is kind to her, she knows.

Yu Sitong might actually treat her as a real family member in the end.

But she can’t accept these in plain view.

Although Yu Sizhou’s words back then were extremely ear-piercing and hurtful.

But there is one sentence, yes.

Guilt is not family affection.

The starting point of Yu Sitong’s affection for her was exchanged for her mother’s leg.

Shen Qinghuan couldn’t accept it.

Maybe after she really puts down, she and Yu Jia are on an equal footing, so that she can regain the face of her relationship with Yu Jia.

and…

Shen Qinghuan took a deep breath and looked up at Yu Sizhou who was standing in front of her.

Moreover, no matter how good Yu Sitong and Yu Jia treat her.

There is always one person who has never accepted her from beginning to end.