Chapter 48 - He didn't want to miss Shen Qinghuan. (Three more)...

This is placed on others, like a scumbag remarks in a bitch.

But speak from Jian Fan’s mouth.

But I can feel his incomparable seriousness.

The person seemed to know why Jian Fan said these words, he fixedly glanced at Jian Fan with his frowning eyebrows.

People who have never really felt love.

Will have doubts about self, do not know what love is, doubt whether oneself is worthy of being loved, and doubt whether one can have the ability to love others.

This is now simplified and traditional.

After the meeting, the man laughed loudly, his voice was loud, open-minded, and seemingly thorough, with a little penetrating power.

Jian Fan beside him was obviously a little puzzled.

After a while, the man stopped laughing, but there was still a little smile in his voice, turning his head to look at Jian Fan, meaning to point out.

“You shouldn’t frown.”

“You can come to me to show that you want to solve this problem.”

“This is a good thing.”

“Then… how can it be solved?”

Jian Fan seemed to trust this person very much. He had directly exposed his thoughts and worries before, and now he also asked directly, in front of this person, he vented his rare helplessness.

Hearing Jian Fan’s words, the man looked at the rain that was constantly drifting in front of him, and seemed to mumble.

“The answer to this question lies with you.”

“You are just a fan of the authorities.”

“…”

“I don’t understand.”

“Then you just remember one sentence.”

“Love, it is not a course.”

There was a little simplicity in the voice.

***

Jian Fan never turned on his mobile phone.

He just thought about frowning, thinking about the person’s words, raised his hand and gently rubbed his eyebrows, but the confusion between his eyes still remained.

At the moment when he arrived at the Imperial Capital Airport, Jian Fan turned on his mobile phone.

The bombing news, like an overwhelming attack.

Jian Fan was unable to solve the problem and his mood continued to sink. He, nicknamed the “Relentless Work Machine” in the industry, failed to even get excited about work for the first time, and he showed obvious irritability.

He didn’t read a message on his mobile phone, and dialed the little secretary’s phone directly.

“Yuan Meng, I’m here.”

“In a moment you will hand over a copy of S company’s power of attorney…”

“Simplified and Traditional.”

In the cold and lazy voice, for the first time there was a little seriousness.

It came from the other end of the phone.

Not the voice of the little secretary.

Jian Fan paused while holding the phone in her hand, and stopped where she was.