Chapter 17 - Shen Qinghuan

Everyone was shocked and left in the selection venue.

Shen Qinghuan was in a very happy mood, especially when he saw Pei Qingya’s unbelievable pressure on the ground, and had to forcibly disguise the weak white flower to congratulate her.

Shen Qinghuan felt that the lethality of Jane Toolman was greater than she had imagined.

but…

Shen Qinghuan glanced at the camera following the two.

He took out his phone and tapped a line.

Soon after, Jian Fan’s cell phone rang.

[Shen Qinghuan: I heard that you sent a big customer to the airport today? 】

[Jian Fan: Yes. 】

[Shen Qinghuan: When I sent a message to you earlier, were you at the airport? 】

[Jian Fan: Yes. 】

[Shen Qinghuan: I heard that it takes an hour to take a taxi from the airport to here, and it is the peak traffic jam now? 】

[Jian Fan: Yes. 】

[Shen Qinghuan:? ? So, how did you come here? 】

As soon as this sentence was sent, Jian Fan paused, and said after a while.

[Jian Fan: At this point in time, you can check Weibo. 】

Unknown Shen Qinghuan frowned and opened Weibo.

#简繁,豪横#

The four words came into view instantly.

Shen Qinghuan blinked and clicked in. Then, her eyes… stopped moving.

Because the title at the beginning is—

[Hao Heng, heir of Jane’s Group! Jian Fan went to get off work! 】

The attached picture is a picture of Jian Fan coming down from a helicopter on the roof of a building.

Shen Qinghuan was suddenly moved while holding the phone.

Although the two are using each other’s relationship, Jian Fan has done a great job cooperating with her and is a qualified partner who exceeds the standard.

And she…now has nothing to do for Jian Fan. It seems that she has to find time to ask Jian Fan how she needs her to cooperate with him.

“Thank you.” Shen Qinghuan said softly.

The camera brothers behind him only thought that Shen Qinghuan was talking about Jian Fan’s choice of her.

But the little secretary who was close to the two saw Shen Qinghuan’s mobile phone screen, and the photo of his boss coming off the helicopter was impressive on it.

The little secretary said quickly: “Qing…Miss Shen should really thank our boss, our boss is dizzy…”

Jian Fan: “Yuan Meng, here it is.”

Several people looked up and just arrived at the dressing room, but Yuan Meng also understood that his boss thought he was talking too much.

But it also reflects from the side that his boss cares about Shen Qinghuan very much.

Otherwise, after watching the live broadcast, she knows that Shen Qinghuan is alone and is missing the assisting role. Even if she is airsick, she will fly here.

Yuan Meng suddenly came up with a terrifying bold idea.

Yuan Meng, who followed Jian Fan into the dressing room, blinked and asked carefully.