Chapter 28 - Simple and awkward. (One more)

After saying this, Jian Fan stopped talking to Lin Yan, and walked straight to the dessert table where Shen Qinghuan and Lin Ziqian were.

As soon as Jian Fan appeared, everyone’s eyes would unconsciously set on him.

The unicorn that walks on the world is rare and expensive.

Today, Jian Fan is wearing a dark coffee suit with dark gray dots, which is different from the formal business occasions. It has the style of a British gentleman, like the noble son of the last century.

When he walked towards Shen Qinghuan and Lin Ziqian, it seemed that everyone was similar to what Lin Yan had thought before.

A state of optimism.

However, the expected stimulus Shura Field did not seem to appear.

Jian Fan and Lin Ziqian looked at each other, greeted each other politely, and exchanged greetings.

Then Lin Ziqian took a step first.

From start to finish, Shen Qinghuan didn’t even frown, holding a champagne glass, calmly watching Jian Fan and Lin Ziqian’s socializing.

For a moment, everyone felt in a daze that Shen Qinghuan had the calmness of a wealthy wife. Standing beside Jian Fan, there was such a decent attitude.

However, they soon thought of Shen Qinghuan’s true identity and sneered.

Fake or fake, here is inferior and vulgar.

Lin Ziqian returned directly to the dessert table where Lin Yan was.

Lin Yan hadn’t calmed down from the shocking words that had just been simple and complicated. When he returned to his senses, he saw that his brother had come straight to her table. Lin Yan frowned, but thought of something.

“Jian Fan exposed your identity?”

If he knew that Lin Ziqian was her brother so soon, Shen Qinghuan would have been prepared for it, after all, the expressions in the eyes of the two clashing just now also revealed something.

Her plan seems to have to be adjusted again.

As for, just now Jian Fan…

Lin Yan pursed his lips.

It must be just possessive. Even if Jian Fan doesn’t like Shen Qinghuan, he can’t like someone to pry the corner in front of him.

Lin Yan was analyzing the previous simple and complex attitude, trying to find some clues to support his thoughts, and he heard Lin Ziqian’s rare seriousness in his ears.

“Sister, you underestimate Shen Qinghuan.”

Lin Yan was stunned: “What’s the matter?”

Lin Ziqian took a sip of wine: “She knew I was your brother early in the morning.”

The meaning of this sentence is that Shen Qinghuan knew what Lin Yan was planning early in the morning.

From the moment Lin Ziqian said “want to be her spare tire”.

Lin Yan was startled for a moment, surprised and puzzled.

The Lin family is good at protecting privacy. Although the wealthy circle knows the relationship between the two, few outsiders know about it. Even Pei Qingya was brought into the wealthy circle by Xu Anshen.

And Xu Anshen did not bring Shen Qinghuan into the wealthy circle, and Jian Fan couldn’t talk about it specifically.

Could it be that Shen Qinghuan was clever to see it?