Chapter 14 - Brain tonic is a disease.

Pei Qingya looked out of control for the first time today.

Jian Fan… how come?

She whispered like incredulous: “This… how is this possible?”

Qi Jing thought Pei Qingya was just surprised.

“How can it be impossible?”

“Miss Pei has such a good relationship with our Jian Dong. Although we Jian Dong did not express any interaction on the day of your official announcement, it was our Jian Dong low-key. Don’t you know…”

When Qi Jing said this, she paused slightly, and she hesitated in her eyes, but she still opened her mouth when she saw Pei Qingya’s pure eyes.

“Actually, the pay of our advertising spokesperson this time has been changed.”

“Changed from 500,000 to 10 million.”

“Jian Dong personally changed it.”

“Miss Pei, you think, among these candidates, no one except you can get the endorsement fee. After all, Jian Dong is also a businessman. How can he make a loss-making business? His implication is very obvious. Just take a bridge, I want to give you a gift and wish you and Xu Anshen.”

Qi Jing knew that this incident was overheard when the project leader and the propaganda director JACK were chatting. It was considered a commercial secret, so when she said this to Pei Qingya earlier, she was a little hesitant.

However, Qi Jing feels that her guess is absolutely close to the truth. Goddess Qingya and Jian Dong are good friends. Such behavior is more reasonable than forwarding Shen Qinghuan’s propaganda Weibo.

Qi Jing is the one who put Pei Qingya and Shen Qinghuan’s promotional Weibo together on Weibo.

At that time, she also made a statement about the reason Jian Fan forwarded Shen Qinghuan’s Weibo promotion.

It is not only the official public relations explanation, but also her own thoughts.

But it was Jane Dong who didn’t like their enthusiasm, which made her break a confidant and was expelled instead of her.

She also counted the account of this incident on Shen Qinghuan, and her aversion to Shen Qinghuan took another step.

After a while, Qi Jing finally noticed that Pei Qingya in front of her was a little surprised, thinking that she was surprised by Jian Fan’s great handwork.

After all, Qi Jing was also stunned when she knew it at the time. Jian Dong was really generous with her good friends, as if she was petting her own girlfriend.

Why couldn’t Jian Dong be paired with her Qingya goddess?

Qi Jing thought with regret.

But where did Qi Jing know that Pei Qingya was indeed pleasantly surprised, even excited.

It’s like burning a star from despair.

It is impossible for Jian Fan to send her a congratulatory gift.

He was telling her that he knew her attitude after being together with Xu Anshen.

He is not happy.

So Pei Qingya’s attention must be drawn.

Otherwise, he will not pay special attention to a new brand with little reputation.

Jian Fan must know that after he pays attention, she will pay attention and actively want to participate in it, and then naturally she will also know about changing the advertising endorsement fee.