Chapter 32 - Slap play. (Three shifts)

“How generous I am, I didn’t care about the one million I held last time.” Shen Qinghuan drank the cappuccino newly made by the little secretary, and looked up at Jane, who was staring at the ultra-thin electronic display. Complicated.

At a celebrity gathering earlier, Jian Fan suddenly held her hand, and before Shen Qinghuan could react, she took Shen Qinghuan into the banquet.

The past was filled with surprised faces.

After all, they are the first time to see Jian Fan holding a woman’s hand.

Still… Fingers clasped tightly.

Although it was late, Shen Qinghuan suddenly felt flattered as a female companion of Jianfan.

Later, Shen Qinghuan asked Jian Fan why he wanted to shake her hand.

Jian Fan just glanced at her, and then said lightly: “I don’t want you to be bullied by them.”

Shen Qinghuan was slightly startled, only to know what happened on her side, Jian Fan knew and cared about it.

Including, because of the different behaviors of Simplified and Traditional Chinese, she has always been regarded as a plaything of Simplified and Traditional by this group of celebrities.

Can’t tell what it feels like, Shen Qinghuan only felt that Jian Fan’s hand was a little warm at the time.

then……

She was sober!

Is this because she is embodying her own value, or is she being helped by Jianfan again?

Although she helped Jian Fan to give Jian Si a little bit, but compared to Jian Fan’s help to her, she didn’t seem to be enough.

Shen Qinghuan has been a little anxious about this incident recently, and it seems that even the one million in his hand is not enough to count.

And Jian Fan didn’t let her help.

Thinking of this, Shen Qinghuan was frustrated: “Jian Fan, we said that the good exchange of benefits, if you don’t let me do something, I’m not at ease in my heart.”

Simplified and traditional movements paused slightly: “You don’t have to come forward in the matter between Jane and I.”

Shen Qinghuan: “How to say?”

Jian Fan thought for a while and said, “I can solve it by myself.”

Shen Qinghuan shook her head, and secretly said that Jian Fan, as the little secretary said, is a strong cub, she took a sip of coffee: “Then if she bullies you, I can’t just sit back and watch.”

Shen Qinghuan knew about Jianfan’s embarrassing identity, but because the investigation was clear enough, she also knew that Jianfan’s mother was the victim of Xiaosan.

Shen Qinghuan really doesn’t interfere with Jian Fan’s family affairs.

But Jian Fan is a good person, and she has to show her own value. She can’t watch Jian Fan be bullied.

“So, what can I do for you?” Shen Qinghuan returned to this topic again.

Jian Fan hadn’t made a “no” mouth shape yet, his eyes paused slightly, and his eyes moved from the electronic screen to Shen Qinghuan, who was drinking coffee on the sofa.

Shen Qinghuan seemed to have arrived in time for the announcement today. His face was full of vitality makeup, and he was wearing a sports suit, but the shorts were too short.