Chapter 4 - Meet a dog. Men and women

“Mo” private dining room, exclusive elevator room on the top floor.

Shen Qinghuan looked at the Arabic numerals on the high-tech electronic screen diminishingly one by one. She rarely showed her true emotions. She rarely felt that the smile on the corner of her mouth was a little unbearable.

It’s not that she didn’t do research on Jian Fan.

Shen Qinghuan is a person who is used to preparing everything in advance.

If Jian Fan does not appear, this will probably not happen.

But if Jian Fan appears, she is confident that she can make it happen.

But the reality is…

Shen Qinghuan recalled the Jian Fan’s expression just now, and Bai Fang bit her lower lip lightly.

I don’t know what went wrong.

Jian Fan did not reject her at the beginning. Although he didn’t know the fact that he was a “tool man”, he didn’t seem to care whether he was used or not. What was strange was that Jian Fan had a flash on his face at the time. The passing numbness.

Shen Qinghuan knew what Jian Fan wanted, so after confessing his purpose, she bluntly stated that if he needed her and the family behind her to come forward to help, she could cooperate.

Jian Fan at that time did not show any unpleasant expressions on his face.

Shen Qinghuan has heard the gossip in the circle, saying that Jian Fan should be renamed “Jian Zhongyan”, and the posture she held is not the same as “not to please things, not to sadness” in “The Story of Yueyang Tower”.

It is difficult for others to know what Jian Fan really thinks.

But Shen Qinghuan guessed that Jian Fan at the time did not reject her proposal, otherwise, she would not indulge her to continue speaking.

After that, Shen Qinghuan exposed some of his trump cards according to his original idea to show his value, so that Jian Fan could agree to help her take revenge on Xu Anshen and Pei Qingya.

Said it was together, but in fact Jian Fan didn’t need to do anything at all, just playing the role of an ordinary “boyfriend”.

Moreover, at this time, Jian Fan also needs a nominal “fiancee.”

Isn’t this a “just one click” thing?

Shen Qinghuan didn’t know why it was such a result in the end.

Shen Qinghuan circled his chest, frowning brows and eyes slightly contemplative.

I really want to say something strange in the middle.

It was Jianfan who interrupted her interest negotiation, but suddenly began to inquire about her hobbies.

Shen Qinghuan was still stunned for a moment.

If it hadn’t been for Jianfan’s “Flower of Gaoling” to be too loud, his tone of voice to her would also be unsympathetic and cold.

She somewhat doubted whether Jian Fan was interested in her.

Considering that the other party is a “long-term partner”, Shen Qinghuan answered obediently with a cute smile on his face.

But the answer can’t tell any new tricks.

Shen Qinghuan felt that she was essentially a boring person, after thinking for a while, she only gave out four words dryly.

“Work, make money.”