thirty-three

"SPIDER-MAN'S REAL NAME IS Peter Parker!"

"What the fu–"

Morgan stared at the screen in shock, and her jaw was wide open when she processed what had just happened.

She quickly stood up while Peter was already pacing behind her. Still looking at the screen, Morgan placed her hands over her chest. "What the fuck was that."

He stopped pacing when he heard her voice and went to stand in front of her. They looked at each other and didn't know what to do. Attending crowds started to form around the building that they were standing on, Peter grabbed Morgan's hand and took her towards the edge of the building. They both stared at the crowd down below and neighboring buildings of people taking photos of them.

Morgan squeezed Peter's hand in response, "We have to go. It won't be safe out here."

Peter nodded at her words and let go of her hand so he can wrap his arms around her. Morgan wrapped her arms around his neck, allowing both of them to swing around New York while billboards chased them, not escaping what had just happened.

Morgan pressed her face against his while her free hand held her graduation cap in place. She took in a deep breath as to how careless Peter was swinging them throughout the city.

"You know, I can fly, right? Not to burst your bubble, but I'm also gifted with some cool skills as well," Morgan said sarcastically as she closed her eyes when Peter almost swung into a billboard.

"What?"

Morgan ignored Peter's comment and asked, "Where are you going?"

"Your house?"

Morgan shook her head quickly against his cheek, "No, you can't. Everyone is watching us right now, and I don't want to lead them to my mom and sister."

Suddenly they both landed on the bridge, causing Morgan to blink a couple of times of knowing her location before turning towards Peter, "so your plan is a bridge?"

"I need to call Ned!" Peter said, taking out his phone.

Morgan took out her phone and saw two missed calls from her mom and five texts from Lauren. Her heart ached to see Lauren's name on her phone. Though they are at different points in their lives, it still makes Morgan softly smile to see her childhood best friend still checking in.

lauren

Congrats on graduating!

I'm so proud of you! love you!

delivered at 1:12 pm

lauren

MORGAN CALL ME RIGHT NOW

I JUST SAW THE NEWS

CALL ME

delivered 1:30 pm