twenty-one

AS MORGAN WAS WALKING, through the portal and looked around at her surroundings, it was a mess

AS MORGAN WAS WALKING, through the portal and looked around at her surroundings, it was a mess. The sky was a dark grey and the compound was destroyed. Her mouth dropped seeing her home destroyed. She turned her attention, and saw everyone in front of her that she knew of the last couple of years.

Everyone was there on the battlefield.

Everything was leading up to this moment.

Morgan looked straight ahead and saw the villain that once took everything away from her. Morgan lit up her hands to a darker side of purple than what she was used to. Looking down at her hands, and examining the shade change she knew that she was angry causing her energy within her hands to change.

Everyone looked at the villain in front of them, and wanted nothing but dust and blood.

"Avengers!" Steve called out.

Mjölnir flew towards Steve making Morgan smile at the thought he was finally able to lift up Thor's hammer.

"Assemble."

The heroes ran towards Thanos's army with no fear. Thanos lifted up his weapon allowing his army to charge them as well.

Morgan quickly flew up in the air and moved her hands towards the Levithans in the sky with one quick motion downwards had some of the Levithans on the ground; dead.

Morgan's eyes were a dark purple. She smirked seeing them die so quickly, and flew down to help on the ground. Running towards Shuri when she had her back turned, Morgan raised her hand causing the monster that was about to attack Shuri to go down.

Shuri turned to Morgan with a smile then replied sarcastically, "I could have handled it on my own."

Morgan knew she was joking, making her return the smile, and flew up into the sky once more.

Peter saw Tony about to get crushed so he pulled one of the Thanos's Black Order backwards and made the monster get crushed by Scott's foot.

Peter rushed to Tony's aid helping him up, "Hey! Holy cow. You will not believe what has been going on. Do you remember when we were in Space and I got all dusty? Well I must've passed out 'cause I woke up and you were gone."

Tony didn't listen to the rest of what Peter was saying. He was focused on that he got Peter back. This is what Tony wanted more than the world, along with his daughter, Morgan.

"But Doctor Strange was there right? And he was like 'It's been five years. Come on, they need us!' Then he started doing the yellow sparkly thing that he does all the time. What are you doing–"

Peter was cut off by his mentor giving him a proper hug. Tony squeezed him happy that he got one of his kids back.

"This is nice." Peter admitted then he cleared his throat. "Have you seen Morgan by any chance?"