twenty

OPENING HER EYES, she was confused on why she felt like she had just passed out, but remembered everything that had happened before

Morgan sat up, and frowned, feeling her head no longer have pain. She felt someone's presence next to her, it was a woman who she'd recognized.

She was hesitant to speak causing Morgan to walk over to her and hugged her. Though, it was just them Morgan started to cry remembering how Thanos did complete his plan and knowing that they lost.

"Wanda, I'm sorry," Morgan spoke in a soft voice. "He's gone, we could've tried harder for him not to be gone."

Wanda wrapped her arms around the crying teen knowing who Morgan was talking about. She was forced to stay calm knowing that if she were to show her emotions it would cause Morgan to continue crying. Wanda hated seeing Morgan cry. She felt tears on her suit and pulled Morgan away from her body to look into Morgan's eyes.

"Hey, it's okay." Wanda said, trying to relax the young teen. "Don't blame yourself. We did the best that we could okay?"

Morgan shook her head in disbelief, "we lost, Wanda."

Wanda sighed knowing that Morgan felt horrible about herself and that she could have done more, but didn't. She noticed her eyes have a faint purple tint in her eyes. Wanda remembered that when Morgan became upset her eyes would have a faint tint of purple in them. She didn't understand why her eyes would change since Wanda's eyes only glowed when she was using her power. Morgan wasn't using her power.

Morgan wiped the tears from eyes, and looked around at her surroundings. They were in Wakanda but it was different. All the survivors were not there anymore. It was empty and lonely.

She turned back to Wanda confused, "Wanda, where are we?"

Wanda spoke up, "It's been five years, Morgan."

Morgan started to walk around trying to relax. She kicked a stone on the ground, "Five years since–" Morgan asked pausing already reading Wanda's facial expressions.

Wanda nodded before Morgan can finish her sentence. Morgan stopped walking and felt her heart stopped. 

Five years?

"Where are the rest of them? The survivors? The fallen?" Morgan asked throwing questions left and right while feeling uneasy.

"The people who have fallen in Wakanda are here. They are getting ready."

Morgan gave her a confused look, "ready for what? What's happening?"

"They need us."

Morgan still confused what is happening she followed Wanda to a place surround by beautiful trees and found the rest of the fallen.

She went towards Shuri, who was in her armor, and gave her a big hug. Even a simple hug is what the teens really needed right now.

"Did she just wake up?" Shuri asked Wanda as Morgan let go of Shuri.