five

YOUNG STARK WAS IN HER room doing some school work until she heard Friday notifying Morgan that someone was on their way to her living space

Opening the door, young Stark hugged the other person as if they haven't seen each other for months, but it was just three days. Morgan pulled her best friend into her living space. The best friend followed Morgan to her room while carrying a textbook in one hand and her phone in the other. 

"Did you know that Beyonce is pregnant?"

Morgan turned her best friend with her mouth dropped. "Shut up."

"Deadass. Beyonce announced it on Instagram like five minutes ago. I was walking in the building when I got the notification." Her best friend said showing Morgan the Instagram post in the middle of the hallway.

Lauren is Morgan's childhood best friend. They have been friends since they were at least in first grade. Lauren was the only person Morgan told about her powers, until Stark came out to the public that Morgan has powers. Morgan's powers made the two closer in a way.

"That's crazy." Morgan concluded when they approached her room. "I have to FaceTime someone later." Morgan told Lauren who set her bag and textbook down near Morgan's desk.

Lauren's expression was pure confusion not knowing how Morgan could be FaceTiming with. Morgan reading her expressions decided to fill her in on everything that happened last night. From getting dragged by a car to falling into the lake.

Everything.

"So you and Spider-Man are now fighting crime together or is it just a one time thing?" Lauren asked sitting at the edge of Morgan's bed.

Morgan shrugged her shoulders, realizing that they were doing this together. She really couldn't imagine Peter doing this alone though.

Morgan's phone started to ring, it was Peter. She pushed a button allowing her to see his face. All Morgan saw was his forehead then he angled the phone to see the weapon and him.

"Hey M, look what I found when I was walking back."

It was a purple glowing thing, the same thing in a picture that Peter sent last night. Morgan was about to say something until a guy appeared next to Peter.

The guy was mad at Peter for ditching him at a party. He noticed Morgan on Peter's phone screen, he got excited and pushed Peter out of frame.

"No way! You're Morgan Stark! Tony Stark's daughter, the one that as the cool powers like Wanda Maximoff!"

Morgan nodded her head confused on who this person is.

Peter saw her confusion then he spoke up. "Morgan, this is Ned, he's my best friend."

"Oh hey Ned." Morgan said while Lauren came next to her.

"M, after do you want to grab food? All I had was a granola bar and water today."