thirty-two

MORGAN NEVER THOUGHT OF the day where she would be walking across that stage

MORGAN NEVER THOUGHT OF the day where she would be walking across that stage. She turned to the crowd and saw everyone that she loved. It was the Avengers—but it was missing some people.

"Morgan Hailey Stark."

Morgan walked across the stage, got her diploma while hearing her family and friends screaming her name—cheering for her.

She smiled at her family when seeing them, and glanced up at the sky and thought, I wish you were here, dad.

Finally, after the ceremony she meet up with her family and friends and they trampled her with hugs.

"I'm so proud of you!" Pepper said, squeezing her daughter happy that her daughter is now starting her future.

Morgan moved to Peter which handed her a bouquet of flowers and placed a peck on her cheek. "Congratulations. I'm very proud of you."

Morgan's face started to get warm, and Sam started to quickly tease the pair while Bucky laughed seeing Sam tease them.

She greeted everyone with 'thank you's' and slowly started to walk towards their car. Since the ceremony was in the morning, the sun was coming out making Peter and Morgan turn to each other already having an idea.

"Mom! You guys go back to the house, Peter and I have to go somewhere really quick." Morgan said, trying to convince her mom, and handing her Peter's flowers.

"We are having a graduation party for you. You don't want to join for your party?"

"No, we are going but we will be there a few minutes late."

"How late?"

"Mom," Morgan sighed, "twenty."

"Okay, no later than twenty. We are having guests over."

Morgan nodded and grabbed Peter's hand and they were on their way. Morgan and Peter are couple now in which was one of the best decisions that they have made. They are truly happy together and you can see how happy they make each other.

They were already in the city so they went on the highest building and looked at the view. Morgan took a deep breath taking in the view. She grew up in the city making her never get tired of the city view. She felt a pair of arms around her waist, Morgan turned to see Peter in his suit.

"You ready?" Peter asked her.

Morgan nodded excitedly.

Peter wrapped his arm around her while Morgan went towards his body. Without giving her a signal, Peter jumped off the building and down towards the streets of New York.

Morgan pushed her face against Peter's head scared how reckless he was swinging from building to building.

"Are you okay?" He asked her.

"Yeah, it just different," Morgan said, holding her graduation cap as they were swinging from building to building.

Unexpectedly Peter let go of Morgan tossing her into the air. Morgan's instincts came in and she started to float in mid air having a purple wave of energy surround her. Peter swung by Morgan, grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Why did you do that?" Morgan asked, lightly hitting his shoulder as they came on top of the building.

Peter dropped her lightly on the ground and started to laugh, "come on, you loved it!"

Morgan started to laugh not denying it. She sat down with her feet dangling while Peter was sitting next to her. He placed his arm around Morgan's shoulders pulling her closer towards him. Peter couldn't wipe his smile off of his face knowing that he finally got the girl that he couldn't stop thinking about since he met her.

Morgan's phone chimed, she pulled it out to see that Michelle had texted her about a meme that she saw on Twitter. Laughing at it, she showed Peter and he started laughing also.

"MJ finds the best memes," He started making Morgan nod in agreement.

Looking at the time on her phone, she turned her head to Peter. "We have ten minutes till we have to go back."

"As long as I'm with you I don't care where I am."

Morgan nudged him feeling her stomach turn. "You're such a flirt."

Peter leaned in towards Morgan, and pressed his lips towards hers.

He pulled away with a small smile, "it's true."

A screen in front of them went on catching both of their attention. The newscaster mentioned a foe that they knew of. Beck was talking to the camera in pure panic while Peter was in the back of the video on the bridge in London.

"Just do it, execute them all," Peter said on the video.

Morgan turned to Peter confused while Peter released his arm around Morgan.

A man, who had to be in his late sixties, was across the screen. "Brace yourself, you might want to sit down."

"Spider-man's real name—"

Morgan's heart start started to increase when Beck's video showed and kept getting cut of.

"Spider-man's name is Peter Parker!"

A huge picture of Peter appeared on the screen.

Morgan gasped in horror, while Peter brought his hands to his head.

"What the fu—"