four

BEING TRAPPED IN HER LAME room everyday isn't bad as Morgan thought it was going to be

BEING TRAPPED IN HER LAME room everyday isn't bad as Morgan thought it was going to be. The thing that triggered her the most was not able to put on her suit and help people around her. Now that really bugged her.

Two months have passed since she has fought against her dad with Captain America and meeting Peter. Morgan did have a lot of time since then. She has been doing extremely well on her exams since school has been very important to the Starks. Morgan decided to at least try to join a sport. Sadly, she quickly realized that having powers was her thing instead. 

Her dad has always been traveling, never home. Morgan was used to him traveling so it never bugged her, but when you are all alone in the tower it does get lonely. Stark kept his word and gave Morgan full access to the lab and her suits when her full two months were up. 

She opened the door containing her suit, and she smirked seeing it hung in front of her. Morgan went to grab her suit when she noticed that the blood stain and the claw marks from T'Challa were no longer there. She softly smiled to herself knowing that her father probably fixed it.

Morgan quickly slipped on her suit. The material felt so familiar, but yet so foreign to her. She jogged back towards her room trying to find her boots. When she did find them, Morgan slipped them on and headed towards a helicopter landing pad. That is where she would usually go to fly around the city anyway.

She walked past Happy making her frown when he didn't notice her walk past him.

"Happy? Are you okay?" Morgan called out from the end of the hallway.

Happy turned around with a small smile and a tablet in his hand. "Just busy, busy, busy."

Morgan nodded at his response, "I'm going into the city." She told happy as she was walking backwards towards the door leading to the rooftop.

"Okay." Happy paused glancing at his tablet then at Morgan. "Can you check on the kid for me? He won't stop blowing up my phone."

Morgan's eyebrows creased then knew who Happy was talking about. She had got a few messages from Peter, but she hasn't received one since Morgan will let him know if there were any missions that he should be aware of. Sadly, there haven't been any missions since the Avenger's broke up. Plus, Morgan was grounded so it wasn't like she could have told him anything when she wouldn't get the mission either.

She nodded at Happy's request making Happy feel relieved hearing that. "I'll send you the location of his suit. Be careful." Happy said, starting to type on his tablet making Morgan start to touch the door leading to the helicopter pad.

"I always am." She responded by opening the door. Morgan felt the wind blow in her face making her take it all in. She started to run towards the edge of the building, and feeling her feet no longer touch the tower Morgan smirked, feeling her power flying her away from Avengers Tower. 

It was a young Friday night, young Stark was flying in and out of the suburbs. She spotted a party a couple blocks away. When she grew near, Morgan saw the young teens enjoying the night with awful music coming from the DJ booth.