thirty-one

HOLDING ON TO PETER'S body, outside while flying towards a huge dark cloud

HOLDING ON TO PETER'S body, outside while flying towards a huge dark cloud. Morgan looked at the cloud getting bigger and bigger causing her to take a deep breath getting ready for a fight.

Hearing Peter telling Happy to higher, made Morgan ready to just jump into the air.

"Peter, let me go," She yelled towards him.

Peter turned towards her, "are you crazy? Your hands will get tired of flying this high."

"Just trust me," Morgan said, and feeling Peter's grip on her waist loosen.

Before Peter can say anything, Morgan jumped out of Peter's arms and into the air. About to shoot a web to catch her, Peter saw her flying without her hands. Purple waves went around her, Morgan loved the feeling of her not using her hands anymore to fly.

"Nice, M." Peter complimented, and Morgan smiled at the thought she's able to fly without her hands now.

The teens gave each other a look and nodded. Morgan stopped flying and started to free fall into the dark cloud face first.

"Happy, I really need to talk about you and my aunt," Peter said as he was letting go of plane.

She quickly turned away from the cloud and looked for Beck.

"Hey Morgan can you hear me?" She heard Peter rang in her ears.

"Yeah I can, you?"

"Yeah, I'm about to go into the cloud."

Morgan took a deep breath when she floated in the air saw Beck. "I see Beck. Be safe, Parker."

"You too, Stark."

Flying towards Beck, she crashed into the windows. Beck turned around to only be met with Morgan kicking him to the floor. Holding his side in pain, he stood up quickly, "Morgan Stark."

Morgan looked down at him, "yours truly."

"Fire."

Turning around, Morgan was knocked out of the bridge and into the water. Cursing at herself for not paying attention. She flew out of the water and on to the street. Morgan turned and saw the illusion dropped, she smiled and mumbled, "Parker, you did it."

Focusing that she has to get back into where Beck was, she saw a bunch of the drones come towards her and firing at her. Placing her force field around herself she moved her hands to the drones causing the drones to get smashed against each other.

Peter ran to help Morgan, as they were trying to take down the drones they realized that they were outnumbered.

"M, cover me."

Placing a force field around his body, Peter swung to get close to Beck. Having her whole back exposed, Morgan felt a wave of energy push her down. Dropping her force field around Peter, she quickly tried to get up but Peter already landed on the ground.