nine

MORGAN WAS STILL UPSET what had happened between her father and her

MORGAN WAS STILL UPSET what had happened between her father and her. She knew what she did was wrong, but just hurt that the one person who she was able to relate to hasn't talked to her. Morgan couldn't blame Peter for not reaching out since her father did take away her phone. However, Tony gave her phone back to Morgan since her mom thought not allowing Morgan to leave the tower was bad enough.

When Morgan received her phone, she was happy. Getting a sense of relief knowing that she can still talk to Peter, but when she tried to find his contact it was gone. Her eyebrows creased seeing his contact information no longer on her phone. She was about to ask her father about it, but Morgan didn't want Tony to assume anything between her and Peter when there was nothing there to begin with. 

Lauren couldn't come over to visit, and Morgan wasn't able to visit her either. Morgan was able to FaceTime Lauren though. Since this wasn't Morgan's first punishment where Morgan couldn't leave the house the girls were used to talking on the phone twenty-four seven anyway.

Morgan was home alone in the tower. Though it felt like she had the whole tower to herself Morgan would always be in her room. She would rarely leave her room anyway since her room has become her comfort place throughout the years. 

She was able to get Ned's number, and they started to text. Although Morgan had only met Ned once she's still happy that Morgan was able to gain a new friend. While she was texting Ned felt like she still had a connection to Peter. It felt like her goal was yet so close, but so far. Ned told her that Peter asked Liz to homecoming. Morgan, being a good friend, was happy that Peter asked Liz to the dance, but deep down inside Morgan was crushed.

Morgan has not come out of her room for the past two days. She was able to pack most of the things her room causing Morgan to be surprised that she somewhat able to pull it off. She looked and felt horrible, and Morgan hated feeling this way. Finally getting up, and refreshed herself she walked into the kitchen when she heard a female's voice.

Thinking the voice was her mom, Morgan was surprised when she was Wanda leaning on the counter. Meeting eye contact, Morgan smiled in relief seeing her since she hadn't seen Wanda since Berlin. Her father mentioned that Vision went on the run with Wanda and was able to get Wanda back into the States. Morgan went towards Wanda while Wanda hugged young Stark in return.

"Your dad called Vision who told me saying that you have been little sad since what happened at the ferry." She said pausing, "but it's more than just what happened at the ferry huh?"

Morgan started to softly laugh. She sat her down in the living room which all it had was a couch and everything else was empty. They officially moved everything from Stark's towers, but there's a few things here and there. Of course, Morgan's room was empty, but she still had important things in there.

"So M, where's your suits?"

"Dad took them away."

Wanda nodded then continued, "are you going to homecoming?"