one

IN HER ROOM PLAYING WITH her hand as a purple energy comes from her fingers ever so lightly

IN HER ROOM PLAYING WITH her hand as a purple energy comes from her fingers ever so lightly. It was captivating. Having the energy move from each of her fingers so innocently but yet filled with danger. She had this power for years now, but it still amazes Morgan on how a villain gave her these powers accidentally.

Morgan sometimes thinks if she wasn't in the tower, and was not given these powers, how different would her life be? She has been living a lavish life since she was young, and Morgan is smart enough to be fully aware that her knowledge would have stood out to the media anyway.

Morgan got out of a trance when she heard her dad calling her. Lifting up her body from her bed, she went downstairs to see her father in a business attire. He was looking at the screen within a desk.

She spoke up when he didn't hear her walk in.

"What's up?" Morgan questioned, and hoped that this was important so she can go back to her room.

"Hey sweetheart. Listen I'm designing a new suit, for a someone around your age actually. I need your help on the mask like the design you know?"

Morgan came closer to the table, and looked at the costume hung in front of her. It was a spandex material with the colors of red and blue displayed all over it.

"I think the suit is fine, but really five hundred seventy-six different web shooters? I mean, isn't too much."

"No, they could be useful back to the mask." He said pointing to a layout in front of them.

She chuckled at her father, "who's the kid?"

"A kid that's your age and from Queens, and that's all I'm telling you, Morgan."

Morgan started to get excited knowing that there might be a new, young Avenger joining the team. Though she is not an Avenger, Morgan has always tried to prove to others that she is one. She needs more proof that she is able to handle the title.

"What powers does he, she, or they have?"

"He has strength, senses are maxed out, and fast reflexes. You know all the stuff a spider could do."

Morgan nodded at the information, and started drawing a mask for this superhero. She put down one feature for a start; her dad could add the rest of the features.

When Morgan was done Tony was relieved that she finished half of the challenge. Morgan started putting the dots together on what he just said, and it felt like a lightbulb went off in her head.

She got it.

"Are you making a suit for Spider-Man?" Morgan asked with a smile. She knew of the spider in Queens because it's all over the news and on her social media timeline.

Her father's face dropped hearing that she figured it out. "Yes I am, and you can't be there when I give it to him."

Morgan's shoulders dipped and rolled her eyes hearing that, "why not?"

"Because I'm your father and I said so."

"That's not a reason." Morgan said, crossing her arms.

Morgan knows the true reason why her father never leaves the compound. It's only to keep her safe. Tony still feels guilt knowing that she now has powers because of the attack. He blames himself.

Tony sighed and walked over to his daughter and hung his arm around her shoulders. He pulled away from the new suit and walked around the room. Tony knows that he can't keep her away from harm's away forever. But as long as he is alive Tony will do everything in his power to keep her safe.

"Remember the attack of New York?"

"Who can forget that?" Morgan let out a chuckle. "That was when the Avengers started."

Tony shook his head, "it was the day that you got your powers." He paused, "I still have guilt from that day."

Morgan stayed silent knowing what he was talking about. Tony took Morgan's silence as an understanding and removed his arm from her shoulders and messed up her hair.

"Did you finish your homework? I got a notification that you got an A minus on your math test." Tony started making Morgan bite the inside of her cheek waiting for his response on her grade.

"Good job."

Morgan softly smiled at his approval, "I can get an A plus next time though."

Tony chuckled at her response, "I know you can."

They did their classic handshake, making Morgan go back into her room. She made her way towards her bed, having Morgan lifted up her hands and started to play with the purple energy coming from her hands illuminating her face.

____________
authors note:

hi i luv morgan tehe
also that new far from home trailer!!! SKKSKSK im so excited :'))