two

MORGAN KNEW WHAT WAS about happen next when she got out of the car with Wanda, Clint, and Scott

She was already in Berlin due to traveling purposes. Steve asked her to meet her at the airport and to bring her suit for an emergency. Quickly getting her suit on, and laced up her boots Morgan was ready for what is about to unravel.

Steve told her that Barnes was framed. That's all she knows besides what the media is saying.

Morgan was hiding behind a couple of boxes when she saw her dad, Natasha, Rhodey, T'Challa and Steve talking a few feet away from her. She couldn't ignore the nerves interrupting in her stomach. Technically, this is her first time out with the Avengers, and she never expected for this to be her first time fighting someone.

She heard her dad saying, 'underoos' then a suit that she remembered designing was in front of her. She was puzzled on why her dad would bring a fifteen year old here then again she's also here.

The recruit stole Steve's shield, making her eyes widen. Steve told her to stay hidden knowing how upset Tony would be when he found out that Morgan was there. She glanced from the boxes to see Steve wrapped up in webs. 

Tony was going to find out eventually that Morgan was here, she decided that it was her turn to enter the field. She flew up from the boxes and landed behind Steve making her dad's eyes widened.

"Morgan? What the hell are you doing? Get out of here." Her dad said sterling.

She shook her head disagreeing, "I'm staying."

"You don't understand what your doing, Morgan."

Morgan shrugged and crossed her arms. She stopped listening to her father. Morgan knew that this would make her father upset however she knows that eventually that she is bound to get hurt that even Tony can't protect her from.

Tony knew what she was doing and raised his index finger at her. "Don't give me attitude, young lady."

Morgan rolled her eyes, "I am literally just standing here doing nothing."

The rest of the Avengers, and the other young recruit sat there uncomfortably, especially Steve who had spider webs on his wrists. They just watched them argue and it just never stopped. 

Natasha sighed and went up to Tony while Steve did the same to Morgan.

"Just let it go, M." Steve said towards young Stark. He watched her eyes trained on her father filled with anger, but yet filled with sorrow. "You guys, will figure it out, but for right now can we please let it go?"

Morgan looked away from Tony and looked up at Steve, she sighed, "fine."

Steve chuckled at the young Stark and thankful that she is mature for her age, but still has that kid in her.

Couple minutes went by, Tony and Steve were trying to work things out, but it was clear that they weren't getting to a solution. Morgan bit the inside of her checking knowing that she will have to fight her father's team making her feel uneasy.