eighteen

ON THE WAY TO THE BORDER, Morgan started to get nervous

ON THE WAY TO THE BORDER, Morgan started to get nervous. Her palms were sweaty and her heart was racing. Morgan Stark was scared.

She never killed anyone, nor did she ever want too. That wasn't Morgan, and she knew deep down that she wasn't going to bring herself do that. However, if it means the people she loves to be safe then she will do it. Morgan needed to be strong, and help take down the villain. She still had doubt though, and wanting to push past it won't be easy. Morgan just hoped that when she comes face to face with the threat she won't be hesitant.

Getting off a little flying car she went to stand next to Bucky. She glanced on both sides of her and saw a bunch of warriors lining up. It seemed like they had an army of warriors causing her to relax a little bit.

Bucky looked down at Morgan to see her scanning the field while she was picking at her nail polish.

"Hello." He greeted Morgan.

Morgan hasn't seen Bucky in years, and she didn't know that Steve placed him here either. She knows that during the times when Bucky was the Winter Soldier it wasn't him. This caused Morgan to feel conflicted when her grandparent's killer was right next to her. She couldn't blame Bucky, but pushing past her emotions, she turned to Bucky and gave him her whole attention.

"Hey." She spoke up noticing that his arm no longer had the classic red star on it. "How are you?" Morgan asked kindly.

"Not bad actually. It's my first time using this arm." Bucky said, glancing at his new arm. He took a deep breath, "I'm sorry Morgan, for all the pain I caused. I didn't mean to."

Morgan watched his eyes, and knew that he truly meant it. She softly nodded at his words, while looking at her hands. She noticed that she picked off the nail polish on her fingers. "You had no choice." Morgan said as she turned back to Bucky. "It's okay."

Bucky felt part of the weight lifted off of his shoulders while Morgan looked straight ahead and saw two figures walking on the other side of the border coming closer to Wakanda.

T'Challa, Steve, and Natasha went down to talk to them. Guessing that they work for Thanos made her silent wanting to hear their conversation. The only thing that was separating each other was the dome.

Bucky looked straight ahead watching them talk. He glanced at Morgan who was looking straight ahead also. "This is your first huge fight?" Bucky asked Morgan.

Morgan tilted her head, "not really. I was thrown off a plane a couple years ago, but nothing major."

"I was thrown off a train." Bucky said, causing Morgan to softly chuckle.

Morgan held her hands and watched the warriors stand proud waiting for the fight. "I have to do this, for my dad, for the universe–"

"For Peter?" Bucky interrupted her.