thirteen

IT WAS AN NORMAL MORNING, Morgan was doing some online school while her parents went on a run around a park nearby

She kept switching tabs from her school work and the show You while eating her bagel. Morgan looked at the equations written down in front of her. Memorizing the equations, she was able to do her physics homework with no problem.

Sitting there facing her window, Morgan took in a deep breath turning her assignment in. She was bored from staying in her room all morning, but Morgan knew that she had to finish her homework first.

Looking outside Morgan grew scared when she saw a huge spaceship start to appear from the sky. She sprang to her feet causing Morgan to run out of her room to quickly change into her suit without falling as she was heading out the door. 

Going into the city, she saw a guy with a mask going into a random alley. Following him into the alley, he jumped when he heard a girl's voice behind him.

It reminded Morgan how they met on a rooftop at a party that one night. Relieved that it was his best friend he gave her a fist bump when they exchanged their 'heys' to each other. They have become close since the events of her sixteenth party caused them to have their attention drawn to each other. 

Peter quickly changed while Morgan's eyes kept on the spaceship. 

"What the fuck is that?" Morgan remarked as the spaceship was blowing air in all directions.

"I have no idea." Peter replied quickly.

Morgan turned to face Peter, "c'mon let's go see what that thing is." Morgan insisted as she was already in the air.

He shot a web making his clothes stick to a wall hoping no one would steal it this time. Peter glanced towards the ship then at Morgan, "race you there?" He offered quickly, gaining her attention.

"Want to bet?" Morgan said lowering herself to the ground, forgetting about the threat that entered the atmosphere.

"If I get there first we re-watch all the Star Wars movies." Peter said.

They have at least re-watched all the Star Wars movies at least ten times within the past six months causing Morgan to sigh, but nod in agreement.

"If I get there first then we are re-watching the Maze Runner trilogy."

Peter sighed but eventually nodded. They shook each other's hands.

The bet was on.

With that they were off going towards the space ship. Peter flung himself towards the ship with Morgan beside him. Going closer to the ship and seeing innocent people running away from the ship made Morgan scared what had happened and who entered Earth.

Quickly seeing the two threats, the teens paused in the meeting of the street thinking of a plane to tackle both attackers.

"We have to go our separate ways. I'll help the wizard, you go take care of the monster in the park." Morgan said feeling her energy go towards her hands while looking at the threat down the street.

Peter nodded in agreement, making the teens spilt up in their own direction. 

Morgan saw Squidward bringing the wizard to his ship. The wizard was passed out with ropes around his body and neck. Using her powers and the help of his cape, she flung him out of the Squidward's grasp making him fly out through the city. She saw Peter chasing after him, she softly smiled seeing him.

Turning around she came face to face with the ugly alien, making Morgan quickly back away from the alien.

"What do we have we here?"

Squidward grabbed near by bricks from buildings and threw it at her. Morgan dodged the bricks easily with her force and quickly moved cars next to the alien trying to hit the alien as well. Since they mostly have the same powers, it was back and forth challenging one another to their strengths.

Morgan got distracted when she saw Doctor Banner in the park a few feet away from her. She hasn't seen him since she was little girl. Morgan was told that he could help her with her powers when the attack on New York happened. She wanted to know more about Banner luckily Wanda was there otherwise she wouldn't be how she is today with her powers. 

Squidward had enough of the teen, and seeing her off guard he threw her into a random building. Morgan quickly made a force field around herself when she hit the building. She dusted herself off making Morgan go towards Banner instead.

Peter finally had the wizard under his control. Going through the streets to try to get away from the ship. Peter saw a blue beam from the ship, causing the wizard getting sucked into it. Falling into the blue beam, Peter wanted to save the wizard making him not letting go of the wizard. They were both getting sucked into the ship.

"Mister Stark, I'm being beamed up."

"Hold on, kid."

The monster got Tony stuck unable to move, the monster came towards him about to hurt him. Wong, person similar magic with the wizard, opened a portal trapping the monster inside cutting off his hand. Banner grossed out by this kicked the hand away from them.

"Wong, your invited to my wedding."

Tony raced after the ship before it was gone into space. He saw the young Peter Parker on the ship struggling to get air.

"Open seventeen A."

A container from the compound started to fly towards Tony and the spaceship. Tony started to convince Peter into letting go for his own safety.

"You're going to have to let go."

"You said to save the wizard! I can't breathe." Peter admitted taking off the mask to get more air.

"Pete we're to high up. You're running out of air."

"That makes sense."

Peter let go of the ship, suddenly he got caught with the container transforming his suit into an iron spider suit upgrade. Catching part of the ship, Peter stood up while looking at his new suit for a second.

Peter faced Tony, "Mister Stark! It smells like a new car in here."

"Happy trials kid. FRIDAY send him home."

Peter felt a parachute come out from his back causing him to jerk backwards away from the ship.

"Oh come on!"

__________
author's note:

the first chapter of infinity war! i hope you guys liked and enjoyed it. also sorry it was so short :(

i decided to keep morgan on the ground. her reunion with the rest of the avengers though ugh i can't wait! :')

ALSOO

THANK YOU FOR 1k READS OMG SKSKSKXHDB I CANNOT PROCESS THIS RN LIKE AAA THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING AND VOTING 🖤:')

anyways that's mostly it <3