nineteen

THE AIR WAS UNSETTLED and no one talked

THE AIR WAS UNSETTLED and no one talked. The team looked around, it was like everything stopped. Morgan glanced around and felt like she wasn't wanted. She took a deep breath and waited for the threat to appear.

"Everyone on my position. We have incoming," Steve said into the ear piece.

"What the hell?" Natasha stated.

A dark gray cloud with electricity started to appear. Morgan released her breath while looking at the tall, purple villain. She glanced at the gauntlet and Morgan saw that he only needed one more stone. She saw the Time Stone making Morgan immediately realize that Peter and her father lost to Thanos. She knew that she had to give it her all to stay on the battlefield with him.

"Cap, that's him," Bruce revealed.

Morgan started to light up her purple energy from her hands. She looked back at Wanda, who also had her hands glowing red.

"Eyes up, stay sharp," Steve said, activating his shield.

Bruce ran towards the villain trying to throw a punch at him. Thanos used one of the stones to make him go though him and into a hill behind him unable to move anymore.

T'Challa came next to try the villain. Tried to throw a punch him at him, Thanos grabbed his neck and used his free hand to punch him in the face. T'Challa was down.

Coming from the sky, Sam shot at him with his weapons. The villain brought him down from the sky, having Sam not able to fight anymore.

"Wanda, it's time," Vision said holding Wanda's hand.

Wanda looked down at him, "no."

"They can't stop him, Wanda, but we can."

Wanda turned towards the fight, but Vision pulled on her hand making her face him.

"Look at me."

She faced Vision, her lip quivered.

"You and Morgan have the power to destroy the stone—"

"Don't." Wanda said and tried to turn towards the fight. She took a deep breath when Vision pulled her back to him.

"You must do it. Wanda, please. I won't make Morgan do it, but we are out of time."

She released her breath, "I can't."

"Yes, you can." Vision reassured her. "You can." He repeated.

"If he gets the stone half the universe dies. It's not fair. It shouldn't be you, but it is."

Vision placed Wanda's hand over the stone.