twenty-seven

THROWING CLOTHES ON THE floor trying to find a good outfit to wear, and started to get frustrated when she couldn't find a good outfit

THROWING CLOTHES ON THE floor trying to find a good outfit to wear, and started to get frustrated when she couldn't find a good outfit. Morgan has hung out with Peter multiple times, but this was different. Searching through her suitcase, she found an outfit to wear making her sigh in relief.

Looking in the mirror, she smiled to herself on how she was about to get ready in a few minutes. She took a deep breath as she applied a light gloss across her lips. Grabbing everything she needed, she started to head out towards Peter's hotel.

Arriving at Peter's hotel, she started to text Megan since she got there early. Megan sent a photo of her in her tent that she always hangs out in. Morgan smiled, she truly missed home.

She felt someone touch her shoulder, she turned around with an small smile.

"You're Morgan Stark right?" A boy around her age asked her, Morgan nodded at the question.

He reached to shake Morgan's hand. "I'm Brad, Brad Davis." He looked at her with a smile, "you're so amazing at what you do and you look even amazing in person."

Morgan remembered his name from earlier. He was the one Peter sent the drone too. She eyed him confused on why Peter sent a drone in the first place, since he didn't look like a threat. She smiled and thanked him for his compliment, making Brad smile.

"So what are you doing here?" He asked curiously.

"I'm waiting for someone. I need to talk to him about the internship that he had with us."

His face dropped, "are you talking about Peter Parker?"

Morgan nodded, "you know him?"

"Yeah, I do actually. Him and I are on a class trip together."

Wanting to know why his face dropped talking about Peter, Morgan asked more questions. "Wait really? Have you seen him? He's running a little late."

"Yeah. He's probably in his hotel room hooking up with another foreign girl like he did earlier today."

Morgan's heart dropped, and she crossed her arms not believing him.

"I know this isn't professional, but I had this picture on my phone where he was about to hookup with some girl at a rest stop." Brad pulled out his phone to check if the picture was actually gone but then he checked his recently deleted.

"What picture?" Morgan asked softly starting to regret ever asking Brad questions.

"See for yourself," Brad said with happiness when he saw the picture on his phone.

He showed her the picture with Peter and another woman. Morgan looked at the photo with pure heartbreak. She could physically feel her heart starting to shatter.

"Are you okay, Morgan?"

Morgan didn't respond to Brad. She turned her attention away from the photo holding in the tears that she had in her eyes. Though Peter and her were never officially together to begin with–this did break her heart knowing that she liked him but seeing that photo made Morgan believe that he moved on.