twelve

ONE MONTH HAS PAST, and today was the big day for Morgan's sweet sixteen

ONE MONTH HAS PAST, and today was the big day for Morgan's sweet sixteen. She has seen her parents stress over this party almost every single day. They just want it to be perfect. People have been running around the compound in communication with the Starks' about the party as well.

Peter and Morgan haven't fully talked about what happened at the rooftop. They continued their friendship like the rooftop never happened. It was something that had been avoided completely. Both of the teens didn't know why they were hesitant to talk about what had happened on the rooftop. However, they have gotten a lot closer. The teens would usually always meet up at sunset and either talk or sit in comfortable silence.

Morgan would look at the beautiful sunset in front of them while Peter looked at Morgan–admiring her instead of looking at the sunset.

Peter introduced Michelle to Morgan and Lauren making the girls hit it off really well. The girls would meet up every Friday to watch some serial killer documentary or a comedy.

People were running around in Morgan's room getting her makeup and hair done. She was on her phone texting Peter, making her smile when he would say something funny during the text messages.

Hearing her mom walk into her room, Morgan set her phone down and watched Pepper walk in with a smile on her face.

"You look beautiful! Oh my gosh! Look at you." Pepper gushed while looking at her daughter seeing her makeup almost done along with her hair.

Morgan blinked a few times feeling her fake eyelashes slowly weigh her eyes down. "I'm not used to wearing lashes mom." Morgan said with a soft chuckle.

"But you look so beautiful!" Pepper said smiling and took a picture of Morgan making the teenager groan seeing the camera flash.

"I'll let you get ready." Her mom said walking away making Morgan continue to text Peter.

Finally everyone had fully gotten ready. Morgan told her friends to come to the compound early so they can go to the venue together and take pictures before the guests arrive.

Morgan came down the stairs and everyone gasped in awe at how amazing she looked. Tony went towards his daughter and hugged her. He remembered when Morgan was little and how much she wanted to be by his side in his labs. Now here she is–a young woman.

After hugging her parents, Morgan met Peter's gaze and she quickly looked away. She felt embarrassed meeting Peter's gaze, but glanced towards him again to see Peter talking to Michelle. Morgan kept admiring Peter as her eyes watched Peter talk to Michelle. She started to get the same feeling that night at the rooftop, making her softly smile to herself.

Lauren came next to Morgan making her interrupt her thoughts. "I see you staring." Lauren said nudging her best friend. "I don't understand why you guys won't talk about your guys feelings towards each other."