Care For A Dance?

"okay okay okay, don't freak out but Mateo texted me telling me they waiting at the end of the staircase for us." Brianna tells me. And like she said not to do, I do.

It's 3:45pm right now. It'll take us 10 minutes to get to the hall where the party is. We grab our phones and put it in our purses. Brianna and I link arms and descend the staircase together. At the end I see Mateo and Dylan.

Both of them in suits. Mateo is in a dark blue suit that will go well with Brianna's dress.

Both our boys are looking so handsome and sexy right now

Both our boys are looking so handsome and sexy right now. Both of their abs are so defined despite the layers on it. Their builds going very well with their attire.

Dylan offers me his hand but instead I unlink from Brianna as she does the same and we both immediately wrap our arms around their necks and kiss them passionately. The heels helping us out with our height.

"You look incredible baby" Dylan whispers seductively in my ear. I feel my cheeks blush. I turn to see Brianna's also red. We head out and each couple in their own vehicle. Brianna and Mateo over the last month have started dating. I'm so happy for her that it's finally happening!

I feel a shiver go down my spine when I feel Dylan put his hand on my exposed thigh and squeezes it a bit. Electricity travels my body and I shake a bit. Dylan looks at me and smirks knowing full well his effect on me.

10 minutes later

We're here. We've finally arrived at Jefferson's hall. It's a community hall that Dylan rented out. Dylan had to add his own catering and decorations to the hall. The hall didn't come with it.

It's a red and black themed hall. The buffet table was beautiful and so was the dessert table. It was right next to each other pushed firmly against the wall.