Grudges And Power

Madelyn's POV

Turning his head back slowly, Pietro eyes me down angrily and I step back. Yanking my hair, Pietro pulls my head to meet his gaze and takes out his phone. He takes a picture of me and orders the two men to put us in the boot of his car.

We're harshly ushered out of the mansion whilst Pietro makes a call I assume. Stuffing us into 3 black SUVs, 2 of us girls in each boot we're trapped and at the mercy of Pietro.

I hear a faint click and beep of a phone. You know when someone cuts a call in the middle of when you're talking? It sounds like that. "Stupid little brother isn't he?" I distantly hear Pietro say. "Yeah boss" I hear an unknown male say.

After a couple seconds I hear the car start and I feel it's vibrations. A short click is heard and the boot starts to get filled up with gas. "What the-" "help!" Shantel cuts in yelling.

Not even 1 second later and I can already feel myself get sleepy. "Help-" is the last thing i hear before I'm taken into the depths of an unknown darkness.

1 Hour Later

I open my eyes to see I'm in a cell alone. I rub my blurry vision and start to realize the girls each have their own cell too. How generous the police are. No wait, it's not the police. Shit, it's Pietro!  I completely forgot. "You're awake little girl?" A figure steps away from leaning against the wall next to the opened room door. "let my friends go Pietro! Please!" Yelling seems to not have him feeling any sort of way because he just continues to stroll to my cell.

"So pretty you are, my brother has good taste." Reaching out to me, I swiftly take steps back attempting to put some distance between the vile creep and I.

"Max! Pete! Bring her out and take her to my room" the same two guards from earlier on enter the room after Pietro gave out his orders. "Don't you touch her!" Brianna yells out angrily. "You will regret it" Zolia says uninterested. "Dylan will come and rain down hell on you." Turning around, Pietro walks up to her now and I'm forced out the cell. Stopping in front of Zolia's cell, I'm held tightly and securely. I watch Pietro open her cell up and strides inside as he faces her. Unamused or affected, Zolia doesn't even change her stance or breaks eye contact with Pietro.

"Don't you hurt her!" I shout out. After I scream, Pietro starts to mercilessly beat Zolia in front of my very eyes and without any remorse he kicks her repeatedly. "No!" "Get your hands off her!" "Stop it!" "Please, no!" "Zolia!" Our constant screams are useless as I'm being restrained despite my best efforts and eventually Zolia is left on the floor coughing out blood.

"What have you done!" I struggle to shake off the guards holding me. "You are a monster!" Roaring out, I catch Pietro's attention as he stops and turns to me smirking. "Take her to my room" is all he says and I'm being dragged up concrete steps yelling and screaming profanities at a smirking Pietro that follows behind the guards taking me away.

I hear sobs and the girls calling out to Zolia's unresponsive form on the blood pooled floor. "I'll kill you" is all I say before I'm hit in the back of the head and fall unconscious.

Dylan's POV

"Trackers. I want you to trace every tracker that we installed in their phones and bags. Anything with a live signal!" Screaming orders won't help but I don't care at this point. The girls are in danger. Making my way back to Thomas's half dead corpse. I walk right up to him and deliver a punch to his cheek that sends his face to the side.

He's tied to a single chair in the basement of my main base. "Tell me who is the boss!" Tyler yells punching his face again. His hands are tied to the back of the chair tightly and his feet are bound to the legs of the chair. Thomas's white shirt is now drenched in blood close to the collar of the shirt and his black pants have evident blood on it's dark colour.

"Cut him" is all I say before Luca rips apart his shirt and cuts his chest slowly to make it more painful. Taking salt mixed with vinegar, I dab a cloth in the liquid and start to use it tracing the opened cuts on his chest. "stop! No! Please!" I start to pour the mixture on his chest and massage it in. His blood mixing with the liquid as it sticks to my hand as a second skin.

"I'll tell you" he finally let's out and I immediately stop. "Go on" Tyler steps in gritting. "I-it's Pietro!" He cries out. What a weakling, "wait, Pietro?" I unknowingly drop the cloth and liquid on the floor. Feeling dizzy, I stumble back involuntarily.

"No" I shake my head. "What have you done!" I roar and punch Thomas repeatedly. I'm pulled off Thomas by Tyler and Mateo. "enough! What is wrong with you!" Mateo shoves me. "He has them" I weakly say. "Who?" Tyler asks annoyed. "Pietro" Mateo's eyes go wide and Tyler looks confused. "Tyler, run up and tell the other boys. We need to find them immediately before it's too late" Tyler nods at Mateo's instructions. "we'll get her back, we'll get them all back. You have to pull yourself together so we can retrieve them faster" Mateo shakes me vigorously. I nod agreeing. I have no time for this foolish antics of mine.

The girls are far from safe. We need to find Pietro immediately. "Let's go" I say and we run up to the ground level. "It's Pietro!" I yell out and all my IT guys stop typing on the computer looking at me horrendously. "We need to find them ASAP, now!" Luca yells out harshly. They all resume with their work and the guys surround me eagerly. "We need to kill your brother" Antonio warns me. "I know" I respond in monotone.

I couldn't kill him before, but now I have no other choice. He'll never stop and I'll never be able to have him back as my older brother again. It's time to end this.