Not Again!

Madelyn's POV

"I've heard about you. Your name was on the tip of my tongue. I felt like it was very familiar. You're Desmond's father aren't you? You're worse than him they say" I stand my ground but question.

"Hmmm Dylan picked a smart girl I see" he said licking his dark, thin and dry lips. This man is revolting to my eyes. Beer belly, with a black-grey,scrunchie and untamed beard and the most beady eyes I've ever seen. He reminds me of Thomas, he looked sick to me.

"Desmond doesn't want to be with you any longer Giovanni. You can't just make him come with you." I state.

"I'm not here for Desmond sweetheart and don't you think I already know that huh?" His tone turns from playful to upset. "You don't want him either way. He was just a pawn to you so why are you here!" I demand even though I know I should not.

I don't quite like Desmond and I don't trust him one hundred percent. But Desmond is now part of our family here. He has something stable and true. No one should take that away from another person. I know because I'd be lost without my new family, this mafia. This is the first stable thing I've ever had.

"I can't do everything myself now can I? I need that twat Desmond to return to me. I'm taking you. If you don't come with me, I'll kill Emily." He smirks. My eyes go wide, "E-Emily? You were her date!" I raise my voice now panicking. "Don't shout at me little girl. Now come along sweetheart otherwise your friend's mum is going to die and it would be all your fault sweetheart" tears build in my eyes after hearing his words. My fault? I can't be the reason Emily dies and I certainly would never let anything happen to her. She's the closest thing I have to an actual mother!

"Fine, fine just don't hurt her please" I say now going closer to him. "Whatever you say sweetheart, as long as you obey my orders alright?" He looks at me menacingly. "I-i will" I stutter. "Good" he chuckles out dryly.

Dylan's POV

"Hey Dylan, where's my girl?" Brianna comes and sits in Madelyn's chair at the table. "She went to the bathroom half an hour ago" I say now beginning to find it suspicious she hasn't come back already. "Oh I'll go check on her. Might be a girl emergency" Brianna says winking at me and getting up heading for the bathroom. I feel like that isn't quite it.

After about five minutes, Brianna walks in the hall and she is walking at a fast pace. She stops at my table, not taking a seat and she has a worried look on her face. "She's not there Dylan" her voice breaks out. "What? But she went to the bath-" I stand up. I walk straight to the stage taking the microphone from the MC who is talking, cutting him off.

"Sorry guys, this party will need to continue another time but right now we've got a missing person. Everyone, head to your position at base immediately." I command. Desmond rushes up from outside the hall to the stage, "Madelyn?" Desmond asks. "Yes how did you know?" I ask. "I went to s-see a girl. Roxy, she's part of the mafia. She and i-" I stop him. "Get to the point" I say. "Yes yes, Uhm so I was going to wait outside first for her to come and I heard tires screeching on the road. It was my father's car" he says sadly. "So it was Giovanni who took my principessa?" I growl out. "might be" Desmond's voice breaks out sounding scared.

"Well he won't have her for long" I smile crazily at Desmond. "Oh boy, I hope my papa is ready for war" Des affirms with me smiling too.

A few hours later

After Giovanni drove me blindfolded somewhere I don't know, he took me to a basement room I think and I saw Emily curled up against the wall at a corner of the room.

I rush to her. "Oh Emily, did he hurt you?" I ask crouching down and holding her leg with one hand and the other holding her face. "Yes yes dear, b-but why are you here? I'm s-so sorry I've got you in this mess. I should have never brought this man in our lives" she says with hate looking at the doorway where Giovanni stands smirking. "No, it wasn't you. He's Desmond's father, Giovanni." I tell her softly trying to keep her calm.

"Giovanni? He told me his name is Marcus Lane." She sighs. "Oh my dear Emily. Beautiful but not so bright. My name is Giovanni Rodriguez." Giovanni tells Emily teasingly. "Well, Mr Rodriguez what do you want? You're some sort of sex trafficker aren't you? Well you won't get away with this you know!" Emily states sternly.

He chuckles deeply. "I'm going to have a lot of fun with you Emily" is the last thing he says before he turns around, closes the door and leaves. Emily afterwards sobs for a bit in my arms as I hold her. I feel pain. Her first husband wasn't a nice man and now the first date she's had after a long time is with Giovanni. It must be hard for her.

"Don't worry Emily, Dylan will come and everything will be alright. Don't worry about a thing okay?" I try to tell her while she sobs. "No, Dylan is just a boy. I know you're in love and all that but he is just a teenager." Emily tells me motherly. "A boy whose in charge of a mafia yes" I say smiling at her warmly. Her eyes widened, "what did you say?" I chuckle, "he's not dangerous to us don't you worry Emily" I say rubbing her arms.

Now all we have to do is wait for Dylan and we'll be fine. I hope he finds us soon, before Giovanni does something to Emily and I know he will if he has enough time to do so.