Long Night Into Stressful Morning

"Bye M, bye Dylan" Mateo says after giving me a brotherly hug and doing the actual brother hug thing with Dylan.

"See you later man" Dylan says and I smile waving them goodbye. It's 11:02pm in the night and we're still at the beach. We're all dried off now. The boys brought towels for us as they planned today's activites to begin with.

"So I've got a surprise for you when you are ready to go on home" Dylan says still watching the waves come on the shore of the beach. "What is it?" I ask nervously. "something that I know you need" he says smiling at the moon.

"You can't not tell me" I say puffing out trying to be mad at him but I know I can't. "Don't worry I've got everything sorted out. So are you ready to go babe?" He asks and turns to look at me.

"Sure" I smile at him. We pack up and he drives me to a small house. It looks to be cosy and warm on the inside. The outside is cute too.

"There's already a bag of your clothes here

"There's already a bag of your clothes here. Brianna left some of your clothes here this morning before she left to go to school with us." Dylan tells me smiling.

"Go on inside. I'll wait here until you go in so I know you're safe" I frown at his words. "I thought tonight we're going to be together celebrating?" He smirks at what I'm trying to say. "baby we both know I wouldn't trade that for the world but I want to do this for you" he says taking my hands in his.

"Okay. But why am I going alone here?" I ask confused. "You'll see, just go and knock on the door okay?" Dylan tells me and I nod. I give him a slight peck on his lips and tell him goodbye as I get out of the car.

I walk up to the lit up door and I knock. After about 15 seconds it opens up revealing my sister. "Maria?" I ask confused. "Welcome to my home sister" she tells me and I chuckle pulling her in for a hug. I turn around to see Dylan smile at me and then drive off. "i-i can't believe you guys planned this!" I laugh out.

"Well your boyfriend got my number somehow and suggested that we do a sister sleepover" Maria smiles at me and moves aside so I can come inside.

Inside is a 3 seater opened longue area with a tiny kitchen. There's a little passage with three doors. "Oh and down the passage is two bedrooms and one bathroom if you're wondering" Maria says and I feel my cheeks heat up getting embarrassed that I'm looking so rudely at her home. "Please don't think I'm Judging. It's just that you've got a nice home and it's cosy" I tell her honestly.

"Oh I know sis, thank you!" She exclaims happily. "so tonight we'll be sleeping together having a proper sleepover" Maria informs me and I instantly get excited at the idea. I've only ever had sleepovers at Brianna's house so this is a big deal to me.

"I've got your bag with your clothes too. It's in the second bedroom closest to the bathroom at the end of the passage" she tells me and I nod standing up. "is it okay if I shower?" I politely ask. "oh yeah sure. You must need it." She tells me smirking.

"If you're implying I smell, I certainly do not" I fold my arms diva style. "I never said you smell, just remember you did say it not me" Maria shrugs and I roll my eyes at her words. "Yeah yeah" I reply and head for the second bedroom. On the bed is a black bag which I opened to see that my clothes are in that one.

It's a nice nightwear which is a cotton shirt and long matching cotton pants. Then there's two underwears and two bras. Lastly there's a denim jeans and my black Adidas hoodie.

I take out my nightwear stuff and head to the bathroom. In the bathroom is a towel with my name already placed on it via a paper tag saying, Maddy this is your towel <3.

I have a shower and then Maria goes after me to take a shower. For the rest of the night we have junk food and watch sister movies. We also watched the Barbie Movies together since that's something sisters do from a young age. Basically we're making up for lost time.

Normally people have pillow fights but we're different and I love that. We didn't sleep or do pillow fights. We talked and watched movies together whilst eating our junk food.

9:02am

I am exhausted. Who knew just watching movies would be this tiring! "Girl that was a pretty nice sleepover minus the sleep" Maria says and I chuckle.

Car horn goes off. "Dylan?" Maria asks and I nod. "he's here to pick me up" I say. Maria nods and opens her arms embracing me. I return her energy and hug her back. We stay like that for a couple seconds just enjoying the feel of family and love between us.

I pull away. "Alright, walk me out?" I ask. "Sure Maddy" Maria smiles and I smile back. I go to open the door. "what the actual fuc-" I get cut off. "Oh hey Madelyn." Melissa smiles at me brightly.

"What do you think you're doing here!" I shout at her. Melissa puts her hands in a surrendering stance. "Calm down, I met Ria at the mall the other day and we're friends now" Melissa says and I couldn't be more furious. "Maddy this is my new friend Meliss-". I interrupt her. "No, Melissa is a horrible person and if she's the new great friend you told me about, she's being fake with you because she's horrible." I turn around telling Maria. "and her name isn't ria, it's Maria!" I shout. This whole thing is annoying me.

"You can't tell her who she's allowed to be friends with" Melissa speaks and I'm fuming on the inside. I could tear her apart right now. "babe what's going on you're taking long-" Dylan stops when Melissa turns around twirling her hair.

I pull her shoulder in a way that she turns back to facing me. "What do you think you're doing twirling your wig hair?" I ask starting to feel myself boiling from anger. "Maddy! Stop. You can't tell me who I'm allowed to be friends with." Maria tells me and I nod. "fine, anyways I'm going home. Dylan, let's go?" I ask Dylan and he nods. Maria calls after me trying to stop me but I ignore her and I get in the car. I wave her goodbye and she sadly returns my actions waving too.

What just happened right now?