Do I Or Don't I?

Madelyn's POV

I guided the girls to the end of the passage to a staircase going down. I walk down and so do the rest of the girls in silence. We're all pretty shaken up. I completely forgot that there's another way into the basement. In no time we made it into the basement, at the very bottom of the house and we see couches and bottled water.

Shantel practically runs to it and throws us a bottle, we gulp it down taking in the cool liquid that's soothing our hoarse throats. I put down the half finished bottle onto the countertop of the table they're stocked up on. It's now been 5 minutes and the girls have finally settled down on the couches.

I remember when Dylan told me it's completely soundproof so we don't hear a thing. And that's exactly what it is in here, soundproof, a sickening silence that has us all on edge.

The girls look around finding cloths that they can use to wet, using the bottled water and wiping off any specks of blood on them. Brianna helps Fabiola get the blood off her arms and Shantel comes to help me. I just sit there, the feeling of adrenaline pumping rapidly within my body and i let her dab the wet material on my face here and there.

"You guys I found some large shirts!" Zolia calls out and we all look to where she is. A large wooden cupboard stands tall and it's double doors opened wide with Zolia digging inside it. She walks over to me and hands me a dress bag with a name tag on it saying Dylan. I take it and open it. Finding a large black shirt and I take off my bloody clothes putting it on. I leave my underwear and bra on, allowing the shirt to cover my body leaving only my arms and legs exposed.

Shantel managed to clean my hands, arms and neck. I felt the cool material of the cloth go up and down my legs as Shantel cleaned me up. She didn't get it all, but it was better than before. We threw away the blood soaked cloths into the bin. Then a door opened to the far end of the room to the right. The couches and necessities where we were at, are on the left side of the room. I quickly held up my gun, ready to shoot whoever it was who was entering and Shantel quickly got her gun too and copied me.

"Don't shoot" Dylan came in with his hands held high. We slowly put it down. The rest of the girls running up to their guys who embraced them lovingly. Shantel and I however stayed in our spots. Guns still in our hands.

"Baby" Dylan spoke and walked slowly towards me. I felt tears building and looked down. Dylan took it to his advantage and walked faster toward me and pulled me in his arms. I silently cried, letting my sobs stain his exposed neck. I pulled myself together and stepped back missing the warmth of him. I wiped my wet tears from my cheeks and looked to see Shantel holding onto Leonardo for dear life and for the first time, he didn't say a word but let her mumble out words into his chest as he gently rubbed her back.

"Are you alright" Dylan asked me. "I" I stopped not knowing how to form words. "It's okay baby, deep breaths for me okay?" I nodded and listened to Dylan. Taking in deep breaths of air, filling my lungs up and exhaling slowly. "I-i killed someone" I quietly said. Maybe it wasn't so quiet, because everyone looked at me and I felt ashamed as I dropped my head to look to the ground. Silence, like before, that was all that's left in the room right now.

"M, you did it to survive." Mateo's voice filled the room, pushing the silence out. "I-i killed h-him" my voice broke. It's like I'm in a trance. I can't think straight. "H-he tried to hurt me Mads" Brianna sobbed out and I looked up seeing her broken face. Her eyes were puffy and red. Her skin looking an unhealthy colour and her nose was pink in colour and she kept sniffing.

"Y-you saved me" she tried to reason with me. "You saved us all Madelyn" Zolia joined in looking at me thankfully. "Baby you didn't take an innocent life. You took the life of someone who wanted to take you and hurt your friends" Dylan stepped toward me and held my hands. I nod and put my head on his chest. Still trying to calm down from my high.

1 hour later

We just got to a beautiful two story cabin that has six bedrooms, 1 bathroom, an office, a kitchen and lounge area. It appears cosy and warm. We're just out of Blackwood, literally in a cabin far inside the forest by the entrance of Blackwood. "There's a pool out back." Dylan tells me. Most of our things are at the mansion but Dylan said in the morning it'll all be here.

It isn't as big as the mansion obviously but it's still beautiful. Fresh wooden walls and roof, the smooth looking wooden door and it's golden circular handle. The windows are large and resemble a light coral reef type of blue with honey brown window frames. "I have houses all around and inside Blackwood. For emergency purposes like this. It's off the grid. There's a shed by the pool for pool toys and also inside it has a generator with some stocked fuel too" Dylan tells me and goes behind my small frame. Rubbing my arms with his palms up and down in a loving way. I give a small nod. "H-how did they know where we were?" Curiosity takes over me.

What comes out next from Dylan's mouth has me beyond confused and for some reason scared. "Sorry principessa, but it was Tyler. He must have followed us from the night of the club when we brought you girls home and planned to attack." My mouth gapes opened at his words. Tyler? Tyler?

The sweet boy who would occasionally talk to me? Why? I thought he was my friend. Friends don't hurt each other. "He wants to meet with you. He isn't going to hurt you, I could tell" Dylan grits out, anger quickly flooding his eyes and then disappearing. "It's your choice principessa. I assure you, if you choose to go meet him you will be safe. He attacked to keep you safe from me but I think he knows now that I would never hurt you." Dylan finishes. Everyone already went inside whilst we were talking.

The question now is, do I go or not? Should I see him again?