Life Begins

1 week later

Right now it's the day in which I get my results. This determines whether I pass or not. The girls and I have gotten quite close and the boys have been everywhere we've gone too. It's a bit annoying but we know they are just trying to protect us and keep us safe from him, the one whose name we won't mention.

My mental health has been fluctuating. It's not consistent. My insecurities are still there. The permanent scars that Thomas and my parents inflicted on me makes sure my insecurities never go away but it's one of those things.

They were always careful. Inflicting wounds mostly on my abdomen. Not too much on my arms and legs. Those were where my bruises are mostly. My one leg has scars but not as much as the other which is why I'm fine with wearing a dress with a slit on that side. I just wear my skin colour leggings to try and hide it.

I wear jeans and a long floral shirt with sneakers.

Dylan is wearing a black loose shirt with his blue denim jeans and white sneakers

Dylan is wearing a black loose shirt with his blue denim jeans and white sneakers. The girls all look wonderful as usual. We all decided on blue jeans and differently coloured floral shirts with white sneakers because that's something we all have.

I wear a green floral shirt. Fabiola wears yellow, Shantel wears blue, Brianna wears pink, Montana wears orange and Zolia wears a beige floral shirt. The boys shook their heads amused by our matching floral shirt outfits but we didn't care a bit.

We all came together in the guy's own respective cars. So six cars all following each other to the school parking lot. We parked and walked into the school gym which is where our form teachers are seated at in chairs with desks in front of them which is opposite a single chair in which students collecting their results must sit.

It's still empty since we came early. It's about 7:02am in the morning and we're all eager to know but also fine with not knowing. But it's just something we should get over and done with.

I have class with the boys. So the seven of us go to Mr Walsh and Brianna to Miss Flora. The other girls share the same class so they go to their teacher. We get our results and go to the mango tree where Brianna and I would sit for lunch.

"Okay ladies first" Leonardo says nervously smiling. I roll my eyes and the other girls glare at him. "First time" Shantel says annoyed. "Babe you know you're the first for me. The first girl I like a lot" he tells her honestly and the rest of us girls "aww" them.

We're announcing our results to each other, first is us girls. "I passed" said Zolia. Brianna, "passed". Shantel, "passed you guys!". Montana, "obviously passed". Fabiola, "got a really good pass". And lastly is me, I haven't been going to school this year like I normally do.

Which is everyday which I'm required to attend. My attendance hasn't been good at all. I kept running into problems with Thomas that the boys had to deal with and also probably gained a bad attendance.