Operation Checkmate In Motion

"you ready Principessa?" I hear Dylan through my earpiece. I turn to my side to see Shantel and Fabiola. "Ready" I say with confidence.

"Baby? You ready?" I hear Mateo's voice on the earpiece. I quickly peep my head out a bit to see Brianna smiling and in position with Montana and Zolia. "Yes Matty" I can practically hear her smiling.

"Good, now everybody else you will remain outside. If I call for backup you move in" Dylan gives commands to the other guys in his Mafia that's with us here today. We're at an old stadium. Actually it's the only stadium in Blackwood.

We use to compete worldwide with other soccer clubs that were good but for some reason we stopped having a soccer club here. We're all at the parking lot just outside the stadium. This is where cameras in the area caught Thomas frequently, every Saturday.

Melissa has been coming here too at the same time. "He's here boss" I hear one of Dylan's men say. "right, everyone on my command only" Dylan orders and I think the silence means yes as Thomas steps out the car. He looks around suspiciously and walks inside the stadium.

A minute later Melissa drives in with her pink coloured ugly car and she opens her door. Her heels clicking on the floor as she goes inside the stadium too. This is our sign to move in.

I go around the left side of the stadium with Shantel and Fabiola. Brianna takes Zolia and Montana to the right side of the stadium and we enter the entrances/exists there. Dylan's guys are covering the back and Dylan is going via the front.

Dylan gave us all a gun just in case things took a turn. "Alright everyone, use the listening devices you were given" Dylan instructs and I look to Fabiola. She goes forward and sets up some sort of long distance hearing device thing.

We point it towards the direction of Melissa and Thomas.

The conversation between Melissa and Thomas:

Melissa: "when is this plan of yours going to finish? I can't keep waiting for my Dylan and watch that useless thing have him any longer"

Thomas: "patience my dear Melissa. You sure you weren't followed?"

Melissa: "yeah, I'm not an idiot. So when will this be over again?"

Thomas: "soon, now what have you got for me today?"

Melissa: "I heard from Maria that they've been quiet and Madelyn isn't answering her phone. Just texting her to say she's okay every now and again. Tyler must of really spooked them"

Thomas: "the boss wants to know about Dylan too"

Melissa: "as far as I know. It's really getting to him, Maria said she saw how Dylan practically tries to cling to Madelyn every chance he gets as if someone is going to kill her. It's probably messing with his mind."

Thomas: "I see. That's what the boss wanted. Good job, convince Maria to hang out with Madelyn. Maybe Madelyn will share more things with Maria that'll be useful to us."

Melissa: "I can't just tell her to go by her sister and get her to talk. That's so obvious, duh. I have a question though, will your boss hurt Dylan?"

Thomas: "it's none of your concern, you just want them to break up so you have a chance right?"

Melissa: "yeah"

Thomas: "then focus on your task at hand otherwise you'll pay the consequences with your life"

Melissa: "whatever"

"Okay that's enough, I know we said we'll wait but we have to take Thomas down. Maybe we can get him to confess" I hear Dylan say in the earpiece.

"He won't crack" I whisper to Dylan. "We have no choice. We have to let them go and see where he goes. A man like Thomas likes girls, we'll put one of our girls in his reach and maybe he'll let her hang around" Mateo says and I'm so confused by what he said.

Place one of us girls?  That's ridiculous. "How can you say you'll put one of us with Thomas!" I whisper yell. "he means one of the girls from the Mafia Principessa" Dylan clarifies for me and I nod even though I know he can't see me.

"Anita, you're up" Luca says. "Got it" a feminine voice replies. We wait five minutes and when we know Thomas and Melissa are gone, we meet up by the car. "That was insane. So this isn't just about the girls, it's also about you man" Mateo tells Dylan. "I guess so" Dylan says. He looks spaced out.

I go and intertwine our hands. "Hey, you okay?" I genuinely ask. "Yeah, I'm just worried for you" he tells me. I go on my tippy toes and give him a gentle but lasting kiss. "We're going to be fine. I know you'll keep us all safe." I hug him.

It's like with every day, we get closer to finding out what this all is about and it's scary as ever.

I turn around to see a gorgeous tall, brunette girl walk up to us. "You know what to do" Dylan nods to her. "Yes sir. I won't let you down" she nods to him and he gives he slight smile. "Why are you smiling?" I ask. "Anita is good at what she does. She's bad ass. Highly skilled in combat training and good with weapons too. She's also very seductive and it comes in handy" Dylan tells me.

I can understand why she's good at what she does. She was beautiful. Long tan legs, brown hair and green eyes with dark red naturally plump lips. She's genuinely breathtaking. She looks perfect even walking away from us. I notice that she hops onto a motorcycle and speeds off. Wow, she really must be one hell of a girl.

"I know what you're thinking. Baby, Anita is just part of my Mafia. That's all okay? Don't feel insecure or anything of that sort. You're the most gorgeous girl to me." I blush and nod at him. It's nice that I didn't even have to say anything for him to know and then reassure me. I love Dylan.