Bad Idea

Madelyn's POV

"We need to go out" Fabiola suggests. "No" the boys immediately say in sync. "Please, I meant like all of us. Let's do something fun, it's been two weeks since we went out and when we did, it was to that stadium thing" Montana joins in.

"It's dangerous" Luca tells her shaking his head disagreeing. "The last time you didn't let us go out, we went out on our own and we ran into Tyler. Can't we just learn from that situation?" Brianna huffs out.

They all look to Dylan. He sighs and looks to me. I give him my best innocent face and hope that it works. "Fine" he rolls his eyes. "Where to though?" Leo asks. Everyone goes silent as they ponder on where.

"I know. Why don't we guys plan it for once?" Antonio excitedly gives us a toothy smile. "But-" Leo puts his finger to Shantel's lips stopping her from speaking. "You heard my man, we planning it and that's final" he says and she glares at him. "fine" she folds her arms unimpressed. Leo blows a kiss to her, teasing and making her even more annoyed with him.

7:09pm

"Pack some swimming suits and a change of clothes." Leonardo strolls into the lounge and tells us girls. "Where did you guys finally decide?" Montana asks casually. If they know we really want to know, they won't tell us.

"Nope. That's all you girls get to know" Mateo comes and jumps over the couch sitting next to Brianna. Her eyes light up, "Matty, please" she pouts. He stares at her and really contemplates whether he should say or not.

"Don't you dare!" The twins growl out in union as they come after Mateo. "Sorry baby, you heard them" Mateo shrugs and Brianna sends daggers towards the twins which makes them smirk at her.

Dylan, Luca and Antonio walk in after the twins. They take their seats. Dylan with me. Luca and Antonio next to Montana and Fabiola.

"Ladies, we have an early morning tomorrow so don't go to bed too late." Dylan says kissing me and gets up. He takes my hand in his and starts to lead me upstairs. "Where are we going?" I question confused. "To our room" I blush at what he said. Our room. I think I feel butterflies right now.

"Why?" He glanced at me and goes to open the door. "To talk Principessa." I talk into the room and hear Dylan close it behind me. I lay on the bed and bring a pillow to hold it as I make myself comfortable.

"What's up?" I ask after Dylan does the same. "I just miss it being just us babe" he pulls my body closer to his. I snuggle into the crook of his neck and sigh in contentment.

We stay in comfortable silence until Dylan breaks it. "Do you ever think of the future?" He looks to me. I nod, "sometimes. I picture us with a small house. Two little kids running here and there. A nice garden outside and that we both come home from work. Playing with our kids and spending time as a family. That's my dream. I've never had that, never. I would want my kids to have it even though I never did." I finish off.

"What about you?" I ask. "I think of it sometimes as well. Like I think about marrying you one day. The white dress, Brianna and the girls as your bride's maid. Mateo as my best man and the guys my groom's men. I picture us having a simple life, nothing complicated like this and I imagine celebrating things like Valentine's day or our wedding anniversaries. Things like that" he states.

I smile at him and kiss his nose. "Let's shower, I feel tired and I need to have one before I sleep." He nods and leads me to the bathroom.

After a 20 minute shower, we change and fall off to sleep listening to the raindrops that's hitting the roof.

The next day, 8:33am

"Hurry up!" I hear a shout coming from downstairs. "Can you just wait Brianna!" I yell back getting irritated with how she keeps shouting every second. "can you just hurry up!" She screams back. I sigh.

In about an hour, we're well out of town and now at a Waterpark. It's actually not a bad idea that they came up with. "Last night the tickets were paid, so all we have to do is just go over to that machine and scan this code" Antonio points to a long metal box thing that has a screen and shows us his phone.

We get our things together and scan ourselves in. We split up, girls and boys going separately. The guys wanted to go on a ride we didn't want to go on, so we just concluded with splitting up for now.

I wait in the long line with the girls impatiently. About 5 minutes later and it's finally our turn. "Nice bikinis ladies" the kind instructor compliments us. We give her a smile and put our circular tube in front of us. Everyone gets in, Shantel and I are going to push.

We count to 3 and push, swiftly jumping in the tube and flowing with the gigantic slide going left and right continuously. "This is so fast!" Fabiola points out as if we didn't know that.

Our ride comes to an end and we get out putting the tube back. "Enjoying yourself?" I turn around to see Tyler. Shit.

I turn around to find that the girls must have left not realising I'm not with them. "What do you want?" He grins at me. "Can't a guy talk to an old friend?" I snort. "You mean friends break into each other's homes with guns and shoot the place up? Sorry I didn't know." He rolls his eyes at the daggers I'm throwing his way.

"Let's hang out sometime please? I'll explain eveeything." I can hear in his voice that he's pleading now. "Why would I put myself in danger? After what you did why would I even go with you?" I fold my arms.

"Because we're friends and I know you have many questions. One of them being why I did what I did. I would never hurt you." His eyes show me that there's no lies being said. He is being genuinely honest with me. "I'll call on Dylan's phone and you can tell me whether you're up to hang out or not." Is all he says before he turns around walking away.

For a minute I'm frozen. I don't know how to deal with any of this. It's all a mess and I have no way of fixing it immediately or on my own. "Principessa?" I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn around to the voice that word belonged too.

Finding the person that makes me feel at peace and at home. Safe from everything that could harm me and definitely safe from Tyler. I crash myself into his arms, hearing his heartbeat and feeling like I want to just sleep listening to it.

"Hey" I silently say and look up to his face that's smiling at me. "Come with me, I've got to show you something" he tugs my hand in the direction behind the ride the girls and I went on.