Night Out

3 Days Later

"Boring, boring, boring" Fabiola sighed out. We've been in the house for days now. When we learnt that Thomas was out again, immediately the boys moved us to a large mansion where we all could be together and so it'd be easier to keep an eye on us.

Fabiola, Shantel and Zolia are all from a foster home and they all are one day apart for their birthdays so they all already turned 18 just before the dance so they were free to go wherever. Montana has abusive parents just like mine were and they didn't bother about her much. So it wasn't a hassle to get her here, Dylan paid off her parents to be cool with this and they didn't object to the money.

Keep in mind all this happened the same afternoon Dylan told us about Thomas so it was a very sudden and rapid change that occurred within all of our lives.

Emily didn't mind once Mateo had to explain to Emily the situation at hand and Emily wanted whats best for Brianna so she agreed to let her come here. Emily is still seeing John Laude who is very good to her and humbled to say the least. Mateo did a full background check and everything turned out good when Emily asked him too.

So Brianna doesn't have any problems with it. It's a very large mansion, with approximately 6 bedrooms with their own in-built bathrooms, 4 guest rooms, 1 gigantic kitchen with an open living room and a theatre room.

It was quite nice at first but you get bored. Dylan had bodyguards stationed everywhere. Around the house, in the house, and even at the entrance of the house.

It was crazy. For the first two days the girls and I spent it watching movie after movie but we were so tired. The guys go and come as they please.

"I'm so tired of being cooped up in here you guys" Shantel says as if reading my mind. "Then let's go out of here" Zolia stated shrugging. Brianna looks at Zolia with wide eyes, "the guys will murder everyone who'll come close to us. We can't take them anywhere." She sighs. "who said it'll have to be with them?" Montana says smirking.

"T-this might not be the best idea" I interrupt. "Well, they won't know. Aren't they going to New York tonight?" I nod. They're going to New York on their private jet for a couple hours just to take care of business. There's a new supplier who wants to offer them his products which means the supplier just wants to sell his drugs to the mafia to get paid more on a larger scale.

"What about the guards?" I question. "easy, we'll tell them it's by the orders of the guys to let us go" Montana wiggles her brows at us. "that might work" Brianna puts her finger to her chin considering all of this.

"What time will they be back?" Zolia asks us. "around 2am is what Dylan told me" I shrug contemplating the girl's idea to sneak out and then come back in. "So it's perfect! We'll be home by 12 or 1am latest!" Brianna squeals clapping her hands.

They all turn to me and ask for my input since I've been quiet. "Looks like we're going out tonight ladies, but where to?" I question. I see their eyes light up with excitement before they look around the theatre room wondering. "oh! I know! A club." Fabiola smirks. We all nod.

I've never been to the club before, so this might be a really interesting night although I hope it doesn't turn to be a mistake going out.

7:30pm

"Aww I love you too. Yes baby I'll tell them, alright bye" Brianna speaks into the phone and then turns it off. "So Mateo said the boys said to say they'll miss us. Mads, Dylan said to tell you he loves you. And that they'll see us when we wake up tomorrow. They're on the private jet. We're in the clear" Brianna smirks.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Montana grins at us widely and we chuckle. It took us a whole hour and five minutes to get ready.

Ever since I first started staying with Dylan, he made me a bank account and put money every week for me. I don't use it so it always accumulates. So when I do go shopping, I use it. I don't like the idea of taking his money but he insisted he wanted to do this. So I eventually accepted it.

We all looked in our wardrobes and found outfits. We each had 15-minute showers just to be fresh and then it took us 5 minutes to change into our outfits.

It took the girls 30 minutes to find matching shoes for their dresses and about 15 minutes for the beauty artist, Brianna, to do all of our makeup looks.

So now we're already in the car, we took the personal driver that Dylan never uses and we're off to the club. At first, the bodyguards weren't too convinced but Shantel threatened to get the boys to kill them so they caved in pretty quickly afterwards.

The club we arrived at is called, Ómorfo poulí. "Did you girls know Ómorfo poulí means beautiful girl in Greek?" Fabiola educates us.

"How did you know that?" Montana asked. "Before my parents died, my mother specifically, she was born in Greece, so she had taught me how to speak it a little" she shrugs. We nod not wanting to bring up anything that could hurt her.

We enter the club, the heavy smoke in the atmosphere enters our nostrils into our lungs and we cough out a bit. There are all different colours of lights everywhere. A bar at the end of the club and there's a really big dance floor in the middle. There's booths all around the room making the dance floor the centre of attraction and the place is very well done.

It's fit for a king to say the least. Forget the idea of drunk girls and horny boys, it's very elegant, classy but still local. The worldwide club, Ómorfo poulí, branched out everywhere in the world.

So now I can understand why. The owner/owners must be making billions off their successful club.

My outfit is a long pants, with a crop top and feathery outward black, gold-centered earrings, and high-heeled boots.

Brianna was wearing a galaxy crop top thing and long pants like me. She wore metal silver earrings and carried a silk material shoulder bag. Added to the beautiful outfit is a silver necklace that perhaps was inspired by a collar.

Zolia was wearing a black sequin shimmering dress with a silver sparkling purse and silver heels. For accessories, she wore a silver bracelet on her wrist with a beautiful silver sparkly watch.

Shantel decided to go for a lighter-coloured dress with thin straps, a black print purse, and black high heels.

Fabiola went for a maroon skirt, a black strapped crop top with a v-cut, and black high heels. She also wore a diamond necklace that Antonio got for her.

Lastly is Montana. Not missing a chance to impress, she wears a really short crop top that resembles a bra in my opinion that's connected to another part of a clothing material that goes around her neck, with a black laced skirt and beautiful gold and black heels.