First Move

It's been 2 days since the night we went to the club. The guys made it their mission to stay with us majority of the time and keep us entertained.

Right now we're all having a movie day. Dylan and I are sitting together, hands intertwined. Shantel and Leo are sitting on the floor next to the six seater couch, propped up against it's material.

Mateo is sitting not too close, but on the same couch as Dylan and I with Brianna on him as he has her on his lap. Antonio and Fabiola are on the other end of the couch, also sitting on the floor. Luca is sitting on the one seater couch with Montana sitting on the arm rest comfortably, as she plays with his hair unaware of what she's actually doing.

Lorenzo and Zolia are on the two seater comfortably. Zolia has her head laid on Antonio's lap as he strokes her face and watches the movie. It's really adorable. I haven't seen my sister in a while. I wonder if Dylan will allow her to come over. I'll ask him later.

A couple hours pass and it's now 5:08pm in the evening. We started watching movies from about 8am. We obviously got snacks and stuff. But I hear a lot of the girl's tummies rumble in sync with my own. I blush and bury my head in Dylan's chest. I hear a soft chuckle erupt from his body and I look up smiling, at him chuckle.

"My principessa is adorable" I hear him whisper to me only and he kisses my forehead. "I'm hungry" huffs Fabiola. "Me too" Zolia gracefully agrees nodding and I see Antonio's eyes light up at her actions. He must of also saw her beauty, just like I do.

"Me too" whined Leonardo and Shantel rolled her eyes. "I'm suppose to be the one hungry" she grumbled at him. He shrugs his shoulders and gives her a pearly white smile which I see catches Shantel off guard as her chest seems to stop for a second and then continue to rise and fall.

"I don't feel like cooking though" Brianna pouts. "Me either" I agree. "Pizza?" Mateo looks and asks us. We all nod and he turns to Brianna who nods swiftly. He smiles down at her and brings up her hand to his lips and gives it a peck. Brianna blushes and kisses his cheek lovingly.

"Whose calling?" Dylan asks and shifts his position sitting up straight. I sigh and lean back into the soft material of the couch missing Dylan's warmth when I had my head placed on his shoulder.

"I'll do it. You all are taking too long" whines Leonardo exaggerating like a toddler. He calls and 45 minutes later 3 large boxes of pizza lays on the dining table. The whiff of the pizza has my stomach churning and begging me to take a slice instantly. We all eat, chat and go to our respective rooms by 8pm since we're feeling lazy from all the movies we watched the whole day.

11:43pm

I stir awake involuntarily. "Babe what's going on?" I ask Dylan and pat his side of the bed trying to feel him. It's empty. I sit up groggily and rub my eyes to see Dylan shirtless and fumbling around trying to put on pants. He opens the draw attached to his nightstand and pulls out a hand gun. My eyes go wide. I can hear faint yelling. Our room is sound proof. No one can hear us in here but we still can hear from the outside.

"You remember the basement right?" I nod complying. "Good, gather up the girls and go there. We will call for you to come out. If nobody calls, it isn't us got it?" He rushes out. "D-dylan, what's happening?" I  say trying not to panic as I see his face distressed and worried. "I think we're under attack. Now go! I'll clear a way for you so only come when I say okay?" He tells me quickly and glances at me. I nod my head.

He puts his gun up, he only has a bulletproof vest on his bare skin, the only skin showing is by his arms and neck. The rest of his body covered. He opens the door and aims walking out. I watch him vanish as he walks away from the doorway turning right. I hear two gunshots and I feel my heart race.