Christmas Eve Setting

Madelyn's POV

"You look so gorgeous Principessa" Dylan takes my hand in his and helps me down the last step. The girls are already with their guys, I was the last one to come down. "Thank you, you look very handsome baby" placing a gentle kiss on his cheek, I smile lovingly at my boyfriend.

"We need to go" Mateo announces catching our attention as he still looks at a blushing Brianna with intense admiration and love. "That goes for you too" I grin and that does the trick, because he looks to me pouting.

The guys escort us to a really large, long and classy looking limousine. "After you baby" Dylan whispers in my ear as he motions for me to step inside before him. I blush which earns a charming smirk from him.

Inside the limousine played classical music and we all had champagne. In about 15 minutes or so, we arrived at the hall.

Stepping out of the limousine, I noticed the parking lot was gigantic. The Titanic could probably fit in the parking lot, maybe I'm exaggerating but I'm sure I've basically given enough of a description to describe the space of the parking lot.

Immediately, I look straight ahead to see a beautiful black carpet laid outside on the floor and it's even around a beautifully lit up old tree. There's lights decorating the tall tree and it looks so stunning. Around the tree is a little snack table and across that, is a few table and chairs for guests to make use of. It's absolutely beautiful.

There's no roof, it's all opened and you can even see the stars scattering and littering the night with its shine. Everything is so well done.

"This place is amazing! You really did such a good job Dylan! All of you actually, this is so beautiful

"This place is amazing! You really did such a good job Dylan! All of you actually, this is so beautiful." I nod my head agreeing with Brianna's compliments. "yeah this is so magical" Montana smiles looking around and Luca says thank you to her.

Now I understand why the guys weren't at home for the last week and a half. They were busy setting up all of this to their liking and I must say, they really out did themselves.

"Let's go in!" Shantel runs inside with Leonardo running after her telling her to slow down. I chuckle and link my arm around Dylan's arm following them in.

I thought the outside was beautiful but the inside is even more spectacular.