Third Time's The Charm

Dylan's POV

Giovanni took Madelyn yesterday night. Now it's 1:00am the next morning. The whole mafia has been awake. Everyone is tracking them. So far we've got Intel that he's not anywhere in our town Blackwood.

He's traveled the Smith Highway which is a lonely highway basically. Nobody uses it unless they're leaving the town. It's a one-way road. So that's a lead. Along the way Leonardo found that there's some abandoned buildings. Unfortunately, the tracker in Madelyn's phone was left behind along with her purse from yesterday.

We've also been notified that Emily's date was Giovanni. He went to pick her up at her house and the neighbors saw some odd things between the two of them as he put something over her mouth and she ended up unconscious.

According to the neighbours and Brianna, Emily hasn't been seen since before the party or after the scene at her doorstep when Giovanni showed up. So we can only assume Giovanni kidnapped Emily too. But why Emily? Maybe to get Madelyn to come with him willingly? I don't know. But I do know I'll get back my principessa eventually. And we will get my sister's mother back too. Mateo is juggling comforting a sobbing Brianna and doing his job as second command.

"Dylan, I know how far he went but I'm not sure where exactly he's at." Antonio told me. I turned to look at him, "it's fine don't worry. We can pull up some information on abandoned buildings in the area and search each one high and low. If they aren't in the buildings, I'll check each and every household within that area. Every basement to bathroom will be checked one by one if I have to do it." I say confidently.

Giovanni's POV

These Romano people are getting on my nerves. I'll draw that nasty boy in. Desmond will come back to me. I'll make sure of it. In the meanwhile, Emily looks to be pretty entertaining. I'll take her tonight and take turns with them.

A few hours later: Dylan's POV

attirerò quell'uomo cattivo nella mia trappola. [I'm going to lure that bad man in my trap]. I think to myself.

"Papà, non ce la faccio. Sono spariti da un giorno ormai." I sigh out telling my papà. ["Dad, I can't handle this. They have been gone for a day now.]

My Italian blood boiling. It's 10:00am. It hasn't been a full day but it's been a couple hours since Giovanni took my principessa

"mio figlio, I won't rest until we find Madelyn and her friend's mamma sí?" I hear my papà tell me on the phone. "Sí papà." I smile through the phone. "Figlio quando atterro lì te lo dirò." He says and hangs up. ["Son when I land there I will tell you."]

1:07pm

My papà just arrived here at base a couple minutes ago with my mamma.

We're now all suiting up. "Boys, we're going in heavy sí? Be ready in five." I inform. "Figlio, be careful mio ragazzo." I smile at my papà nodding. ["Son, be careful my boy"]

Five minutes later I'm on the road with ten black SUV vehicles driving to a 40 minute building away, that's out of town. Leonardo hacked the satellites and got visual on Giovanni's car thanks to Desmond identifying it and thanks to Giovanni not parking in a garage or something to cover the car completely. Idiot man. I'm eager to pay Gio a visit.

40 minutes later, we're parked down the road and just gearing up before we surround the premisis and go in. Luca, Antonio, Mateo and Lorenzo are in a vehicle with me. We're right at the front. The 10 other cars park behind ours. "Leo, green light?" I ask Leo through the earpiece to go in. "Sí, but be aware, I see guards on the inside. Not much but still be cautious. No one is guarding outside. Looks like the guard's formation is around the centre of the house where I'm picking up two heat signatures in the middle of a square room and outside the room I see one heat signature closest to that room laying flat. Probably on a bed or something." Leo gives us all details. "Good work brother" I tell my best friend. "Roger that. Now go get back our family" Leo tells me. "Sí" is all I say.

"Alright squad, you heard Leo. I want people surrounding the premisis. Lorenzo, Luca, Antonio and Mateo you are with me. The rest follow our leads and remember your training." I say and we start moving towards the building.

The building is an abandoned warehouse. There's a dark grey tiled roof and cement large walls. The entrance door is brown and old by the looks of it. It's obvious it's abandoned.

Infront of the boys and I are 6 guys who are going in first and behind us are another 6. Max, one of the 6 guys in front of us does a quiet countdown with his fingers starting from 3. After 1, they kick open the door with their guns up and move in. We follow suit. All that's in the air, is gun powder and screams of wounded guards from Gio's gang.

I see about 5 guys to my right so I take out a hand grenade and throw it to the far right of the large room and it goes off. The five men scream and get blasted left. Some of them bleeding and some already dead. I see men curdled on the floor howling out pain and begging for mercy but I show none.

We move in to the target point, the middle of the warehouse. There's a small square room in another room and on the left of that room is another door. So we're definitely in the middle. We see a bed. A empty bed and a slightly opened door to the middle square room.

"All in" I call out and my men come in armed with their guns raised. "Wait out" I say and move to open the already opened door more. Luca goes in and then I do with the rest of my best friends following in.

"Don't you dare!" Mateo says when he sees what we all see. Giovanni holding Emily and putting a rusty blade to her neck. My principessa is sitting in the corner right of Giovanni whose facing us at the entrance of the room door.

"Oh I'll dare twat. Where's my moron for a son? I wanted him here if it wasn't clear. " Giovanni talks. "he's not here. This is a personal mission. It's too close to him so he's out of this one" Lorenzo states. "Well, then I guess that's bad for you" and Giovanni starts moving the blade against Emily's neck. "wait!" Mateo and I yell out in sync. "Don't do this! Please!" Mateo pleads.

"I want Desmond! He needs to work for me not you filthy pigs!" Giovanni screams out angrily. Clouded by his rage I take the opportunity and shoot Giovanni in the shoulder of the arm he's holding the blade with. He drops the blade and Emily runs to us.

Madelyn immediately gets up and follows Emily's idea but gets yanked back by her hair being pulled by Giovanni's other arm. "You piece of shit! You shot me" Giovanni roars out. "Well you were going to kill my girlfriend's mother so I'm glad he did" Mateo adds.

"Speaking of girlfriends" Giovanni smirks and I look at my principessa. "Babe, you okay?" I ask to try and identify how she's doing. "Yes" she says and slowly nods and moves her eyes to the side. I guess she has a plan?