Epilogue

Madelyn's POV

I hand him the gift and he gives me a confused look. He starts to slowly, agonisingly unwrap the present and hold the lid between his fingertips.

I start to feel my heart beating electrically, inhumanly and nervously. He picks up the little white box and looks to me. "What's going on?" I don't answer. I don't trust myself to speak right now. I guess Carina senses that because she tells him to just open it.

He opens the little white box and immediately springs up a little card attached to a spring connected to the interior base of the small box.

He begins to read it out loud.

"Congratulations! You're going to be my dad - your future baby" he stops and looks at me with shocked eyes. I hear gasps from behind me but I focus on Dylan sitting right in front of me.

For a couple seconds he just looks at me, "y-you are pregnant?" This is the first time I heard Dylan stutter. I nod my head slowly. He instantly wakes up and comes right in front of me, looking down into my eyes and forcing me to look up into his.

"You're going to have my baby?" There's a hint of excitement in his voice. "Y-yes" I look away at anything else but him. "I'm going to be a dad!" He starts to laugh out happily which snaps my neck to his direction. "is that okay?" I murmur, barely a whisper. "That's freaking amazing! I'm going to be having a baby! We are going to be having a baby!" I smile as he says it loudly and with happiness.

"Oh my god, congratulations M" Mateo wakes up and I turn around to go hug him. But I'm turned around and Dylan captures my lips. He kisses me with everything he has. Putting all his happiness and excitement into a passionate kiss.

We pull away when everyone starts to cheer and clap. They get up to congratulate us and Brianna jumps me crying like a big baby. "I can't believe my best friend is having a baby!" I chuckle and rub her back. "hey, careful! She's pregnant!" Dylan warns protectively. I roll my eyes, "the baby is fine and it's just a hug." he pouts, "but she's on you" Brianna snorts. "I always jump on her."

Dylan's parents give us the last hugs and congratulates us. "You will be a really good madre dear, if you need any help just call and we'll be there" I smile appreciatively to Carina. "Thank you"

For the rest of the evening we play games and enjoy the atmosphere with meaningful conversations.

2 months later

"White or green?" My sister holds up baby shirts to me. "White."

It's been two months since Pietro and Thomas, two months since I told Dylan I was pregnant. I asked Dylan about Thomas, but all he tells me is that Thomas is no longer around to be a threat. I know what that means, and I shouldn't be but I'm relieved he isn't alive anymore.

Dylan and I have met up with Tyler and his new girlfriend every now and again. Sometimes we do group dates with everybody. It's nice that he and Dylan have developed a friendship. I feel they would make a good team.

Anyway, Dylan has been so protective and possessive of me that it's starting to get on my nerves. But I understand he is just worried for the baby and I.

Right now, Maria and I are out shopping. The girls are back home, at the cabin. We're planning to move into another mansion, Dylan doesn't want us in the cabin. He says that the baby can get an infection and we won't be close to the hospital as we're out of Blackwood.

After I have the baby, I want to study and become a social worker for kids in bad homes. I also want to be a counsellor at Blackwood high school to be able to identify kids in bad homes and then intervene.

Maria got a house down the road from the mansion we'll be moving into. Dylan offered for her to stay with us since she's just got here but she said she doesn't feel it's right. So instead, she moved down the road to be closer to her niece or nephew when she or he is born.

We decided to all live together to be closer. We've all really bonded. Me and Brianna have really grown close to the girls and vice versa. The guys have no problems with it. Luca says, "you all will be safe under one roof with us. What more could we ask for?"

Dylan and I plan to get married in the next year or two. Once I get my job and become stable in a career, I wouldn't mind getting married. Dylan wants to branch out and look for a job that's legal whilst also running the mafia. Something in the business sector he says.

Lorenzo proposed to Zolia, she said yes off course. As for the other relationships, it hasn't changed. I guess all the girls and guys are taking their time with each other which isn't bad at all.

After about an hour, we head back home. "Hey beautiful" Dylan kisses my cheek and caresses my little bump. "Hey"

"You're back! Tell Matty I want a puppy or I'm leaving." Brianna whines and Mateo rolls his eyes. "Tell Brianna to speak to me otherwise i won't get her anything!" Dylan smacks Mateo at the back of his head. "You sound like Leonardo" Mateo folds his arms and denies it offended.

"Give the pregnant girl some peace" Shantel groans out with a deadpan look at Mateo and Brianna who refuse to speak to each other.

"Tell him I want-" "tell her I said-" I cover my ears and roll my eyes. Dylan chuckles and comes next to me, "I love you" I smile. "I love you too" he kisses me passionately.

It's moments like this that have my heart skip beats and my stomach do somersaults. I'm glad though. If it wasn't for Dylan coming along, I wouldn't now be, caught in his world.