Lunches And Fun

"she really did that?" I ask bursting out laughing even more. "Yes Mateo, it was the cutest thing. A mother watching her child cut her own hair and giving herself rat bites. How I laughed that day even up till now" Emily says chuckling slightly as compared to me.

Brianna is sitting on the chair pouting. "Mum that was when I was 8!" She whines and I laugh even more at how adorable she was from then till now.

"Oh but sweetie it's so funny and cute" Emily says taking Bri's hand in hers and laughing gently. "Whatever" Bri says rolling her eyes but still holding her mother's hand.

"Thank you sharing that with me Miss Henderson. Unfortunately I need to discuss some matters with you and Bri if it's alright?" I ask politely. "oh sure honey." She smiles motherly at me. "Do you know if Madelyn has any enemies or made some hateful relationships with anybody?" I ask.

"What? That child is an absolute dear! Why would you ask such a thing?" Emily asks me shocked at the strange question. "Yeah babe, why would you ask that? Is everything okay?" Brianna asks me. I debate whether or not I should involve them. But I know Brianna will sooner or later find out from M herself.

"M's parents were murdered and a message was written with their blood on the wall for Madelyn to see but she doesn't quite know yet I think. Unless Dylan decided to tell her. But I'm quite doubtful on whether or not he did." I say honestly.

"What? Oh my that's awful. Well as much as I know, she's a wonderful girl. Not a bad bone in her body." Emily tells me her opinion. I nod waiting for Brianna. "I can't think of anybody. I don't think so" Bri says frowning. "I'm sorry I just can't believe someone is after her" Bri says wiping a stray tear away.

"Oh Brianna dear, don't you worry, Mateo will help keep her safe and so there's no need to get emotional sweetie. She's safe with the boys" Emily smiles at me.

I smile back and nod. "I want to help please. Wherever I can" Bri begs me and I nod my head. She can maybe come with me to base and help us identify whose hair strand is it.

Brianna is really good in biology. Both Madelyn and her are. So it'll be a lot of help. Hopefully Madelyn and Dylan are enjoying their days before they come back here.

Because when they do, everything will be hectic and chaotic. I don't think M is ready to have her life be threatened yet again. She needs some peace and this get away will be it.

Madelyn's POV
1:42pm

"I'm so hungry." I whine to Dylan as we walk back to the island house. "Just now principessa we're almost there okay?" Dylan tries to pacify me but it doesn't work. "nooo I want food. You the one who finished most of our snacks!" I grumpily tell him.

He sighs. "Babe you enjoyed the waterfall didn't you?" He asks. "yes I did" I smile with the thought that experiencing my first waterfall was only possible because of Dylan.

"Then just be happy. I can't help that I'm a big person who needs lots of food to function" he grins at me whilst I give him a glare. "but still, you had all my Snickers!" I pout and let go of his hand, folding my own arms instead.

"You're going to be the death of me you know that" Dylan says and I don't bother to even look at him. That is until I feel hands sneak around my waist and he hoists me up over his shoulder with my legs kicking in the salty air.

"Put me down now!" I demand trying to be scary. Sadly it doesn't work because he laughs out loudly. "You really thought that would work on me? A mafia don?" He continues to laugh. "whatever I thought is my business only" I reply still stubborn despite having no advantage in this situation at all.

"All this for some chips and chocolate bars" I feel Dylan shake his head whilst he says. "You take that back" I warn.

"Will not"

"Will too!"

"Will not"

"Will too!"

"Oh look we're home" Dylan says and puts me back down to the ground of mother earth which I humbly take as a chance to run inside the house which is opened and lock him outside of it immediately.

I grin at him through the glass window. "you open this right now principessa!" Dylan tells me unamused entirely at this predicament. "Why? So you can eat everything else?" I tease which annoys him further.

"This isn't funny" Dylan states clearly not happy. A loud rumble comes from his belly and I burst out laughing. "oh I see, you're upset because you're hungry. Much like someone you know right?" I say referring to myself obviously.

I walk away ignoring his demands to the kitchen and I make myself a nice chicken and mayo sandwich. We brought some shredded chicken from home to here to make some easy sandwiches for us instead of having to cook since it's all self catering here.

I walk back to the front glass door to gloat at Dylan but I see him standing at the doorway infront of the opened glass door glaring at me. I stop mid air holding my sandwich about to take a nice big bite when Dylan takes it from me and beats me too it.

He quickly runs to the kitchen table and puts the plate of food on it and runs away with me chasing after him as if I'm faster than the speed of light by far. Which I'm not but who cares. I just want to murder him for when he was touching my chocolate bars and sandwich! Food is a serious thing to me. "I will get you back for that!" I say out to him as I continue to chase him all over the gigantic island house.