Ice, Fire And Everything That's Delight

Brianna's POV

"Oh my god" i blurt out with my mouth wide opened. The gym looks crazy good! It's atlantis/underwater themed and looks stunning.

One half of the gym is for seating and the second half is an empty dance floor with miniature tall standing tables where I assume the dance will take place

One half of the gym is for seating and the second half is an empty dance floor with miniature tall standing tables where I assume the dance will take place. Right at the end of gym on the second half there's a bar too.

As we entered, we had to take pictures and we did

As we entered, we had to take pictures and we did. I hope it came out cute. I look to Mads whose eyes find mine and light up. I know she thinks it's beautiful too. Melissa really out did herself. I may not like her but I won't deny how beautiful everything is tonight.

Speaking of the devil. Melissa walks up to us like she's a Victoria secret model. As if that crow could be one.

Madelyn's POV

"Ladies, invitation please?" Melissa walks up to us asking. I roll my eyes. "There's no need for one Melissa. We're part of the seniors at this highschool. You know, the seniors who you put this same dance together for?" I ask her in a obvious tone.

"I didn't realize the gym allowed dogs in it" she looks at me from head to toe. "I didn't realize they allowed cows in the gym. I guess we both didn't realize hey?" I ask smirking at her scowling face. "Whatever" she says and walks away.

Melissa looked beautiful I won't lie about it. She's wearing a Light Sky Blue Long Prom Dress with a V Neck.

Her red hair up in a rather fashionable bun

Her red hair up in a rather fashionable bun. Her figure is quite alluring but her personality as always, sucks.

"Anyway, here comes the boys" Mateo says. Bri and I look to see them coming. They wore matching blue suits with a bow tie whereas Dylan and Mateo have black suits with long ties. Either way, this group of Italian men looked absolutely divine and breathtaking.

"Hey girls" they greet us in union. "Oh my gosh guys! You look so handsome!" Bri squeals out and I chuckle nodding to tell them I agree. "You ladies look quite good too" Leo says wiggling his brows. "I'll shoot your finger off your hand" Dylan growls. Leonardo rolls his eyes in return and I look at Dylan wide eyed.

"What? He's flirting" Dylan tells me and shrugs his shoulders. "He's our friend! Now apologize" I demand. Dylan rolls his eyes but still listens. Leo just smirks at him and Mateo goes to hit Leo at the back of his head playfully while bri and I giggle slightly.

"Ahh and there's our dates." Just as Antonio says that, four girls walk towards us. First Antonio introduces his date. "Brianna, Mads, this is Fabiola Malle" he grins at her and she's gorgeous.

She has beautiful gray eyes and thick long black hair with a petite figure. She's wearing a dark blue dress with blue heels and she's carrying a silver purse.

Next to introduce his date is Luca. "This is Montana Devolin" I look at Montana to see her give us a little wave before diverting her eyes anywhere else. I suppose she's shy.

Montana has beautiful hazel brown eyes with dark brown hair. She's got a model type of figure. Montana is wearing a yellow silk floor length dress with silver heels with her hair wavy and flowing along her back.

Next is Lorenzo, "this is my girlfriend, Zolia Surenni" Brianna and I look at each other shocked. "Girlfriend? Since when?" I ask Lorenzo. "She's from Italy. We were childhood friends. We've been together for two years. I asked her to be mine when we were 16. We see each other when we can but we make it work" Lorenzo informs us and we're shocked completely.

I turn to Dylan. "You obviously knew?" I ask and he nods. Zolia chuckles and I smile at her. She's so angelic. Porcelain skin with beautiful midnight eyes and pitch black hair. She's like a fairy made to shine bright in the black of night. "I've heard a lot about you girls" Zolia says extending her hand. "Well we've heard nothing about you but it's lovely to meet you" Brianna says pulling her in for a gigantic hug.

"I'm Brianna and this is Madelyn" Bri says and Zolia looks to me. I give her a slight hug. "It's a pleasure to meet you. You are absolutely beautiful" I tell her. "Like wise" Zolia tells me grinning.

She's wearing a beautiful silver sequin body length dress that touches the floor completely. Her dress has a deep v-line and it shows off her figure perfectly. She's got curves everywhere she should. Lorenzo has taste clearly.

Last but not least is Leonardo. "Maddy, Bri, this is Shantel Mallace. Isn't my date shining tonight?" He asks us winking. That wink means she's his next girl for the week. "She is" I say and she really is. She's wearing a shimmering black short dress that stops just above her knees. It has spaghetti traps with a sweetheart neckline. She's wearing black wedge heels.

"Hi, I'm Shantel like Leonardo said." She smiles and waves at us gracefully. "And I absolutely love your outfit" Shantel says looking from Brianna to me. "You both look beautiful" she smiles at us and we smile at her. "You look beautiful too girl!" Brianna says winking at her playfully.

"How about we forget the dance and get out of here?" Leonardo says trying to seduce her as he rubs her arms with his hands up and down her arms. "I told you before and I'll tell you again, I'm not a conquest. You ain't getting me so easily. I only agreed to be your date because I needed someone to go with" she tells him straight. Bri and I look at each other amused.

We definitely like Shantel. She's got fire. She has hazel eyes and a very light shade of brown hair.  The boys laugh at Leonardo being told off for the first time by a girl and he tells them to shut up but off course that makes them laugh even louder. It's a good way to start the evening.