Chapter 2

Minho was sitting on his couch with Felix, dividing the diamonds when the news came on.

"Today, a new detective has finally gotten a clue on the 'blood diamond' case, the perpetrator's name is Lee Minho, we still don't know what he looks like but if anyone as any type of clue on who he might be, please conta-" Minho turned it off, blank expression on his face.

"Shit." Felix mumbled, it had been years that no one had been able to solve his map clues, years since they had not found any type of answer to finding him. The younger turned to see Minho smiling.

"Why the hell are you smiling?! They have your name now!"

"They found someone smart for once, this is going to be fun." Their attention turned to the door when a knock was heard, both of them looking at each other again.

"Maybe a bit too smart." Minho got up and opened it, after hiding all the stacks of money and diamonds.

"Hello, my name is Han Jisung, I've got a few questions for you" he showed his badge and flipped his note book. So many thoughts were running through the older male's head 'How the fuck did he find us so quickly?' was one of them.

"Yeah sure, want to come in?" The boy in front of him was kind of short with round cheeks, he had a slim waist and perfectly built legs. Jisung nodded, walking in the house, going to sit down on the couch close to Felix, who just smiled at him innocently. Little did Jisung know, he was sitting next to two of the most powerful men in the city. Minho went to sit in front of him and the questions began.

"What are your names?"

"i'm Scotty and this is Nathan" he referred to himself, then Felix.

"Your relationship is..?"

"Brothers" Jisung noted things down, not just what they were saying but what he saw around him. Everything looked quite clean, some things even looked expensive, very pricy.

"Mmh, and what do you know about the Blood diamond?"

That was very straight forward, catching both the brothers off guard.

"We've heard about him on the news, but that's pretty much it."

Felix replied trying to look as uninterested as possible. Every thing they said needed to be perfect, one flaw and he would know it was him, one mistake and it was over. This was out of nowhere so they didn't have time to talk about their answers. They were playing a dangerous game, all three of them.

"Would you like water or maybe coffee?" Felix proposed while Jisung had a look around.

"Yes water please" he spoke calmly, Felix getting up with a smile, all he had to do was drink a bit of it and he would collapse. They knew everything about drugs which made it easy to poison their victims, or in this case. their enemy. Felix got up and walked to the kitchen, getting a glass of water and inserting a dissolving pill in it.

"So Scotty, what do you do for a living?"

"I work in a factory" their was so much tension in the air, you could cut it with a knife.

"What kind?"

"We make...toys" Minho tested the water.

"What kind? For kids?"

"No, more for adults" he smirked when he understood how innocent Jisung was, purity at its finest.

"That's none sense, toys for adults?" He scoffed, only making Minho enjoy this more.

"Officer.ever heard of a dildo?" Jisung went red, he knew what it was, but he had never seen one or gotten one. He's never even touched himself before.ever.

"Y-yes.I have"

"Well that's what we make, toys for adult" Minho laughed at how cute he was, all shy and red. Felix came back in the room, handing him the glass of water.

"Thank you" he was still red and he felt really warm in his jacket all of a sudden, Minho's eyes going all over his body, the younger looked amazing to him. He wondered the amount of pleasure he could get from making the younger submit to him, how fun. He flipped his lighter opened a couple of times, still diving his eyes into his flesh.

"Are you okay? You're all red" Felix asked.

"Y-yeah sorry, it's warm in here is all" Jisung put the glass to his mouth, taking in a sip.

"Are you interested in buying one?" He spit out his water a bit, apologizing for putting water everywhere. He swiped the water on his chin with his hand, freezing even he realized.

"Fuck' Jisung thought to himself, looking at his ring.

"Im so sorry, do you have any towels?" Felix went to get some, Jisung hurrying to get out of here, he just realized he was in a lot of trouble. Minho caught on to his panic, raising a brow at the sudden stress.

"He knows' he thought, giving a hand sign to Felix, they both knew the drill.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" He asked calmly, Jisung slowing down, hopeful that he didn't see through his act. Unfortunately for him, It was Minho's specialty. He helped him to pick up everything, they took all the damp towels and headed toward the trash. Jisung going in front, Minho close behind him, so much so that the younger could feel his hot breath on his neck. They threw away the wet papers, Jisung turning around to move, but Minho didn't move a muscle, he stayed there, looking at Jisung hungrily.

He licked his lips and approached him, lifting his chin with him hand. Jisung felt something in his stomach, it's the same feeling he had when he was really exited for something, only this time it was stronger then ever. He didn't know what it was, but it felt strange.

"This makes me sad.."

"W-what?" Jisung reached for his gun, laying a hand on it.

"That i have to do this to such a pretty soul" that was the last thing he remembered when he felt a cloth on his breathing area, knocking him out instantly.

"What are we going to do with him? I can put him in the inferno if you want" Felix proposed, crossing his arms.

"No, let's play with him, then we can kill him"

"Minho, you'll be playing with fire here, it's way too risky."

"That's what I want, finally something interesting after years" Jisung was on the ground now, he looked even more innocent like this. Minho bent down and ran his thumb on his lip.

"ill play with him until he cracks" He waited a moment before getting up.

"Tie him up to a chair for me" he asked, Felix nodding, sighing at the same time.

"How long do you plan on keeping this up?"

"Until I ruin him"