Chapter 70

Jisung pulled Felix even closer and started to touch his body, only lightly. Chan was quiet aside from the groans and muffled moans. 

"Felix?" He said softly and the younger one turned around slightly and pressed his whole body against him. "I'm worried about you" chan said and Felix grabbed his hair, his back still facing him.

"I know you are baby..." he turned around and kissed him, chan pulling him by his waist. "But I'm not ready to talk-" he kissed him "about it yet"

"I'm okay with that-"

Felix bit his lip and held their foreheads together for a while, smiling slightly. "I love you Chan, I just need time..." he let out.

Jisung and Minho were now both seated next to each other, cuddling and kissing as passionately as possible.

The other two kept talking and kissing at the same time, which didn't surprise Jisung at all.

"Min where's the spare bedroom?" Felix asked as he dragged Chan by the arm, chuckling and clinging to him.

"To your left, have fun you two" Minho winked at Chan and they both left, already ripping each other's clothes off. When the door closed, the two lovers high-fived each other and Jisung laughed.

"We're really good at this" he said.

"We really are...is there anything you want to do now? Now that it's just the two of us?"

"Mmmmhhh...I've got a leash and a lighter?"

Minho's eyes changed and they softened.

"I fucking love you"

<3

They both panted heavily and Minho came quickly. Jisung just had to pull on the leash and he was done for.

"Are you done for tonight baby?"

"Yeah...sorry I'm just so tired" Minho gave him a smile and Jisung nodded.

"I'll be back" he put an oversized shirt over his body and walked out, spotting Felix doing the same.

"Surprised you're able to walk..." Jisung said, chuckling.

"Could say the same to you..." Felix approached him and smirked. "Thanks for helping me earlier, I'm just sad a bit"

"What for?"

"That it didn't continue..." Felix took his hands and placed them on his shoulders.

"Oh..." Jisung smiled and pulled him closer. "We could always continue where we left off..."

Chan walked out as well and watched the two. He had bite marks all over his chest and stomach, it was filled to the very brim.

"What's happening here?" He raised a curious brow and Jisung kissed Felix's cheek.

"Jisung can you help me? I can't get the leash off-" Minho stepped out and froze when he saw that everyone was there, holding in their laughs. "Jisung insisted on me wearing t-this, I don't even know how I got it on-"

Jisung pulled on the leash and Minho became soft and desperately whiny.

"I didn't say you could take it off. It stays on." Jisung said close to his ear and Minho nodded.

"Chan baby, I've got an idea..." Felix went to his ear and whispered something, which made chan widen his eyes.

"You can't be serious..." chan's mouth was half opened and Minho looked at Jisung.

"I am. Dead on." Felix affirmed. He then smirked at jisung and they both chuckled evilly, dragging the two older ones on the couch. They pushed them onto it and made them even more confused.