Chapter 50

A/n: This is just gonna be the usual post hour at this point, 2 am rules.

<3

Ryujin was done tattooing her client, telling them all about the different things they needed to do to heal their new inked skin properly. She made them pay and was suprised to see a girl walking in the store. She didn't look like she belonged there, she looked too precious for this place, like a pretty perle.

"Can I help you?" A smirk lingered on Ryujins lips as she recognized her dance partner at the wedding. Yeji.

"Oh hey, I'm just here to check out the huh, tattoos, do you have anything minimalistic?" She gave a small smile, but when she got closer, Ryujin could clearly see the tear that stained her cheeks.

"Here are some" she handed her some, making sure to take hers and no one elses. Yeji scanned through them, passing her hand on the different pattern available.

"So...any specific reason youre here beautiful?"

"No... well sort of yes....". She continued to flip the pages, her eyes focusing on every single line, just like Ryujin always did.

"My boyfriend broke up with me a week ago..." she let out, making the other quite shocked.

"Jisung?"

"Y-yeah, its just been hard you know, I'm living alone now, nobody really checking up on me like he would" she continued to ramble about her life when a particular design caught her eye.

"Could I get this on my collar bone? It's beautiful.." she looked at it with sparkly eyes, bitting her lip in excitement.

"Of course, anything for you princess" she winked and Yeji blushed madly. liking the nickname a bit too much. They then walked over to another table and started to sign all the papers regarding the customer. to then get ready on the table.

Ryujin put the stencil on and they both agreed on the placement, testing out her needle pen.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

<3

Chan crashed on his freshly placed couch, sighing as he whipped the sweat from his forehead. Jisung and him had been moving all of the furniture into their new home, both their arms killing them.

"Remind me why Felix isn't helping with this?" Jisung said completely out of breath.

"He just painted his nails" chan defended, also taking a break.

"Right right"

"Oh I meant to ask. I know that you and Yeji are over and all, so why haven't you told Minho how you feel yet? I know its only been a week but..."

"So how did the honeymoon go? I hear they have amazing meals in Mex-"

"Stop avoiding the question" chan shoved his arm a bit. getting up again to move the stuff

"I didn't do anything because I still don't know what to do..."

"Good thing I invited him today, anyway the honeymoon was amazing-"

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Before Chan could defend himself, the doorbell rang so he ran to answer it, seing Minho in the doorway.

"You said you needed my help-?" Before the younger could finish, Chan pushed him inside the house and closed the door behind him, running off to see Felix in the garden outside.

"Chan what the hell..." he said and then turned around to see Jisung frozen in place. They both stared at each other. not even sure where to start, thats if they ever would. The younger then got up and headed towards the boxes. opening them like Minho wasn't even there anymore. So the older did the same, he went to the boxes and started to unpack things, still pissed that Chan and Felix set them up...again.