Chapter 35

Jisung woke up with tears staining his cheeks, his eyes so irritated from crying that he had trouble opening them.

"Hey angel...are you feeling better?" he handed his some water with fresh ice in it.

"What happened?" he ruffled his head, it was turning so much he had trouble focusing.

"You had a pretty big panic attack...I think it was about your nightmare..." jisung drank a bit of water, putting it on the desk next to him.

"Do you want to know the reason I can't touch myself? Why I can't come on my own?"

"I really don't want to push you to tell m-"

"I'm ready to talk about it...I think you deserve to know after this much" jisung put a hand on his heart, feeling beating quicker now.

"Ok...when ever you're ready princess" he sat next to him, putting a hand on his knee. He took a big breath in and out before looking into his eyes again.

"You already know that I was brought to church when I was young...they made me feel so guilty...so ashamed for liking boys. Not all of them of course, some understood that I couldn't change and then some would despise me for it. Every night when I was about to go to sleep...the priest would..." he stopped himself. It never got easier for him, even though he's already told Chan about it, it was like a burning dagger getting pulled out of his heart when he opened his mouth. The more the story came out the more he could fell the blade being removed.

"He would touch me where I don't allow you to even approach...he took this pleasure away from me for so many year... I didn't do anything because as soon as I tried I would..." he took another sip of water, his hands shaking.

"I would only see him..." he put his crying eyes on Minho's shoulder, who looked up trying his best not to cry his eye out as well.

"That's why I can't do it on my own, that's why I need you to do it, that's why I was terrified of you Minho. You make me feel thing I didn't know were possible, that I didn't want to feel. But at the same time, you make all the bad memories go away and replace them with new ones, one with light and joy and I couldn't be more fucking grateful that I met you...my baby" jisung said and Minho lowered his head showing that he was also a crying mess, sniffing his nose a bit, making Jisung chuckle.

"You're pretty when you cry" he said swiping the tears off his cheeks.

"Don't say that you'll make me cry even more" he whined, pulling the boy closer to his chest.

"You've made me realize so many things about me, like that I can wear clothes that I actually like, not just for efficiency. That I can wear lingerie even though I'm a boy, and it makes me feel sexy and beautiful. And that I love myself..." he kissed his nose, making Minho cry even more.

"You know, I was terrified of not being able to love anyone like the rest of the world does. But you...you made me understand what it's all about, because now I..."

He stopped for a second, kissing Jisung softly.

"I think I know what love feels like..."

"I think I do too..." he smiled and their lips emerged together again, and it felt amazing.

                                      (๑>◡<๑)

"So fucking tight" chan pushed in as well, changbin laying underneath Felix.

Felix was completely elsewhere, only able to concentrate on the feeling he was getting. They were already pretty big but together it was even better.

They kept going at him at the same time, Felix having a fucked out expression already, mouth hung opened and eyes rolled back as far as he could.

"Are we hurting you?" chan bent down to whisper in his ear, making sure he was still alright.

"Keep fucking going, ah" he was losing his mind, and they only went faster inside of him, making his whole body sweaty, he couldn't ask for more.

It didn't take long for Felix to come, going all over changbin's stomach, they didn't stop there though, they only kept going harder every time making Felix yell out whimpers, satisfying both of the older males.

They could feel their high coming soon, they just had to keep it up just a bit longer, so they went even faster this time. Felix yelled their names over and over again, until he came a second time, making smirks appear on their faces.

Changbin then hit one last time and came inside the trembling boy, both of them gasping. He removed himself and let Chan finish off into his boyfriend, not once decreasing the pace he was going at.

He finally reached his high as well as Changbin was putting his clothes back on, enjoying the view he was getting.

They all cleaned up the bed and themselves before getting fully dressed.

"I should go but thanks for tonight" he winked at the both of them. Felix wanted to get up bit his legs didn't want him to, so he just fell backwards on the bed.

"I'll bring him to the door, take some rest baby you deserve it"

Both of the older males walked to the door and changbin put his shoes on, along with his coat. He made sure he had everything, tapping his pockets.

"How did you and Felix know each other again?" He asked, lifting and eyebrow.

"Friends from high school, same for Hyunjin and Minho as well" he knew their real names, which surprised him quite a lot.

"Right, well thank you for tonight...it was actually really fun" chan was trying to hide his blush, not being very discreet which only made Changbin chuckle.

"Hey no problem man, I hope you two will continue to have fun...I see how much you care about him"

"It's that obvious?"

"As clear as red on blue, anyway, I'll get going" they both smiled before Chan closed the door.

"Don't worry he's with us" Minho said right being the older making him almost yell.

"You've got to stop sneaking up on me!" He whispered yelled, trying to calm his heart beats down.

"Theirs one more thing I need you to do for me"

"What's that?"

"Can you make sure Jisung takes the offer to be at the head of the operation to get me down?"

"Minho why would you want that?"

"Just-...please, it's important"

"S-sure then, I'll try"

"Thanks"

Everything was going according to plan.