Chapter 75

A/n: I know some people skip smuts but this one has important dialogues, so just read those.

<3

Minho took Jisung in his arms and shoved him on the kitchen counter, the cold marble now under his thighs. Jisung moaned and grabbed his hair as hard as he could, kissing him even harsher then before. They messily took each other's shirts and tossed them far away, Minho lowering his pants.

They were eager for this, but at the same time, wanted it to last forever. This adrenaline, this feeling in their hearts when they kissed, hugged or touched.

"D-do you have the leash?" Minho asked between kisses, half embarrassed. Jisung nodded, a sly smile on his lips as he pulled it out of his pocket. He slid it around his neck while Minho was kissing his chest. Once it was on him, he pulled on the rope that was connected to it and the older one moaned softly.

"Can you make it tighter?" He asked and jisung, still on the counter, turned him around to adjust it. He kissed the back of his neck at the same time and once it was done, he flipped him back around.

They went for another heated kiss and they both got off the counter, knocking everything out while walking to the bedroom. Jisung kept tugging on the leash and Minho only became more desperate to what was about to come.

Jisung was thrown on the bed and Minho went on top of him, pulling his waist in to be closer.

"Lube?"

"Yeah" Minho reached in the drawer and pulled a bottle out, poring some on his fingers before putting some on himself. "Ready?"

Jisung nodded quickly and Minho didn't need to be told twice. He inserted himself in and Jisung groaned loudly, clenching his nails into the older's back. He dug them in and scratched his way down his back, leaving thin red lines.

He buried himself deep inside of him and their bodies relaxed together, soft breaths and heavy moans laying on one another. They felt almost completed like this, warm and comfortable.

Minho didn't move at first, he just kissed Jisung passionately, slowly. He took his time, made sure he poured every bit of love he had on him. His hands roamed on his body and he started to move his hips slowly, deeply. He didn't once go fast but it felt almost more intimate this way. Jisung was pulling on the leash from time to time, which made Minho go absolutely crazy.

"You're the only one I'll ever love" jisung spoke and Minho pressed their foreheads together slowly.

"I never thought we'd be here right now..." Minho picked up the pace and Jisung's back arched. "Making love to someone I- ah- once thought was the enemy"

Jisung felt a certain spot get hit and he yelled out loudly. Minho knew his every curve by heart, he had his heart beat imprinted on his mind. He took his hand and felt his pulse beat rapidly against him, jisung quivering under him.

"We were always meant to be-" he moaned.

"I know, I knew for a long time" Minho flipped him around and took each of his hands behind his back. "I never want this to end."

"We can run away-"

"No more running" Minho said and stopped for a moment, sighing. Jisung turned back around and hugged the older one for a brief moment. "You know I'd give the world to be with you..."

"I know, that's why I'm giving up mine...I dragged you into this. I'm the one who is paying"

"I'm equally to blame Minho."

"Jisung..." he cupped his face and kissed him, warmly and passionately. "Tomorrow I'll be found guilty, I'll be sentenced to prison for the rest of my life."

Jisung grabbed his neck and kissed it, harshly.

"Let run away then." he kissed his jaw next and pulled him closer.

"I cant-" he moaned as Jisung pressed his lips on his favorite spot. He knew him by heart, knew him more then anyone.

"Yes you can. Now kiss me, touch me." They look at each other for a moment before Minho lays him down on the bed gently. "We can make it work, we'll go far away from everyone until the heat dies down...we can't let them win..."

"Who's 'them'?" Minho asked and Jisung smiled.

"The rest of the world."

Minho inserted himself back inside of the younger one and kept going like before, earning so many whines. His hands were on his thighs, gripping and pulling.

They were already close, they could tell by each other's body language.

"I love you so much Minho" jisung said softly, red cheeks and half closed eyes.

"Say my name again..." it felt unreal to hear him, felt like it would be the last time.

"Minho-" He loved when he said his name, it sounded so good when it left his lips.

They came at the same time and stayed on each other's bodies for a little while more. Minho groaned softly next to his heat and smiled.

"Are you going to change your mind..?" Jisung asked and Minho laid next to him, looking at their fresh new tattoos.

"I don't think I will princess..."

"Then we need a code."

"A code for what?" He chuckled at his dedication.

"If you change your mind. Use a code to let me know."

"I'm not going to-"

"Please." He begged and Minho couldn't possibly refuse.

"Fine...villain. That's the word"

"You hate that word" Jisung raised a brow.

"I do. You know why...?"

"No..."

"The villain is always right. Look at every possible movie. They have amazing points, but their executions are terrible, that's what draws the line between villain and hero. So I hate that word"

"But some people really are evil..."

"Yes, some are, but it always depends how you tell a story. Our story will be looked down upon in the media, because our city's heroes are explaining it...but if someone wrote one about us, it would all be different."

Jisung nods and lays a head on his chest.

"I'm not letting you go Minho"

"I know baby..." he kissed his head and smelled his hair, trying to remember how he felt against his body, how soft his hair is, how sweet he smells.

"I'd follow you into hell, I'd kill for you, I'd do it all"

Minho stayed quiet and watched him with soft eyes.

"I'll miss you so much" he held his tears but melted when jisung sobbed on his neck.

"I don't know how I'll live without you..."

"Don't do the same mistake I did" he looked at his arm, a thin line across his forearm.

"I can't fall asleep knowing it's the same time you'll be here. I can't"

Minho kissed his head and whispered small praises to him before closing his eyes and singing softly.

"It's bittersweet to think about the damage that we do
Cause I was going down, but I was doing it with you
Yeah, everything we broke and all the trouble that we made
But I say that I hate you with a smile on my face

Oh, look what we became

All the things I did...
Just so I could call you mine...
All the things you did...
Well I hope I was your favorite crime...

Your favorite crime
Your favorite crime
Cause baby you were mine..."

Jisung fell asleep not long after, waiting for the whole world to separate them again.

"I love you so much Jisung..."