Chapter 5

Jisung couldn't even say he didn't want it, he's always wondered what it would feel like, not like he would admit that to anyone, not even himself.

"Stop" he whimpered, mouth dropping open. Minho hummed, his hot breath reaching Han's ear. He went all over his stomach, sending chills down both their spines. It took his a while before he stopped himself.

"Alright too bad for you.but I'll be back" he let him go, Jisung finally snapped out of the spell he was under. He ran for the gun at his feet and aimed it upwards.

but no one was there, his appartement was empty.

"Am I going insane.?" He ruffled his hair, the fact that he didn't get much sleep didn't help at all. He thought he hallucinated until he looked at the window, it was fully opened with a little smiley face drawn on it.

Jisung fell down to his knees sobbing, he wasn't the type to have a lot of emotions, but Minho had a way to fuck with his mind. They've barely ever seen each other, yet he could completely have control over the younger's body. He couldn't be alone right now, he was usually fine, but he felt so weak minded and controlled that he had trouble moving his body, that's how much he was trembling. He managed to take his phone from the side of the counter, still on the ground.

He dialed a number and waited for it to ring a few times before it finally picked up.

<3

Chan had decided to take Felix out for dinner, taking him to a very beautiful restaurant who was surprisingly not that expensive.

They had been chatting for hours, really enjoying their time together, they couldn't even run out of subjects. They were talking about brownies when Chan cell phone rang.

"Tm so sorry I need to take this" He picked it up, not sure of what to expect, he had given his number to the boy but this was the first time he actually got a phone call. He truly never expected to receive a call from him sobbing his heart out.

"Holy crap are you okay??!" This alarmed Felix a bit, he really didn't want their time to end. Jisung explained as much as he could in between his heavy breathing.

"Tm on my way" he hung up, putting some money on the table, paying for both of them.

"Tm so sorry I need to leave, my friend is in trouble" they both got out of the restaurant, but Felix didn't see it this way, he thought he was getting rid of him, wanting to escape him like he saw in the movies.

"Did I do something wrong..?" He was always honest, this time he wanting to make sure the other was telling the truth.

"What? No of course not, it's a real emergency I promise"

"This was my first date.I don't really know how these are supposed to go." he kept looking at the ground then Chan's eyes.

"One of many more to come ok?" He ruffled his hair, Felix smiling a bit even though he was still concerned of being left behind.

"B-but what if you never call m-me ag-" chan shut him up by kissing him. Felix quickly kissed back, not even caring that they were getting stared at. It felt like he was in heaven, how has he missed this his whole life? It felt like a million butterflies exploded in his chest, like they've waited for so long to get out and they finally could.

They split the kiss, Felix and Chan blushing. "T'll call you soon" chan winked and the younger couldn't even understand what just happened.

He walked all the way home, he could have taken a cab but the fresh air made him feel like he would stay in that moment forever. He went into his house, making sure to lock the door behind him, a huge smile still on his face.

"Tm guessing it went well." Minho flipped through some hold journal.

"Yeah, it did" he couldn't stop smiling and skipping around, it was his first time feeling this new feeling and he loved it.

"So who do I need to kill before you get yourself and them hurt?" Felix scoffed, way to ruin the moment.

"I'll be safe"

"Yeah right.you'll get him or her killed if you continue" this made the younger have smoke come out of his ear.

"You're just mad you can't fall in love ." He said before storming off into his room.

<3

Chan arrived at the apartment and opened the door, seing Jisung sobbing in a corner, he ran to him and took him in his arms.

"What happened...?"

"He c-came back." Jisung cried out.

"Did he hurt you?" He asked right away.

"N-no but he touched my stomach"

Chan furrowed his eyebrows and kept patting his back and making sure he was alright before speaking again.

"We can take you off the case Ji...I don't think it's worth it, looking at your state of mind right now"

"No..I'm gonna catch him and make him pay for all the horrible things he's done, I want to finish this case"

"Do what you want but.be careful" he kissed the top of his head, playing with his hair until he fell asleep in his arms.

<3

"You're just mad you can't feel love" That sentence kept repeating in Minho's mind, he didn't even know what love is, caring for someone was one thing, but he's never had that for anyone outside his family. Another thing that could describe love would be feeling happy when seeing them.

Unfortunately, Minho was never happy to see anyone and would rather punch himself in the stomach then talk to them about anything else then work related subjects.

"He's right. I can't love..." this realization crushed his mood, he didn't know why it had stuck with him so much, it just did. He had never thought about it before but now that he did it bothered him quite a lot. The only thing he enjoyed was teasing the cop that found him. He's surprised no sketches were made to find him, it proved to Minho he already had Jisung wrapped in his embrace.

"I'll make him need me.then leave" Minho smiled to himself, he truly was fucked in the head, so was Jisung, none of them would show their emotions usually, but around each other it was a different story.

Two same souls divided into 'good' and 'evil'. Nothing good could come out of this, they both assumed the end, one of them succeeding, which meant either one dead or one in prison for the rest of his life.

Little did they know they both walked into a trap, one impossible to escape.

It contrôles you.

It makes you sacrifice the things that are closest to you.

It can hurt you more then anything else.

A trap called love.