Chapter 52

They were still in the water, hair dripping wet and hot breaths piling around them.

Jisung drew a finger on Minho's multiple tattoos, running it along his chest gently. He then followed it to his lower stomach where he froze his fingers.

"You have so many new tattoos..."

"My friend did them for me, most of these are what got me through my first month after...our fight"

"Ryujin right?"

"You've met her?"

"Yes, at the wedding, she's hard to forget..."

"Mmhh..." Minho said calmly again.

"Minho.."

"Yes?"

"Can you tell me what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. Why?" He looked his way and Jisung sort of felt him crumbling along his finger tips.

"Well we're finally back together after so long and you're not saying much"

"I know baby..." he drew him closer to his chest and kissed him cutely. "I just don't want to lose you again...I'm terrified of saying the wrong thing..."

"Minho..." he placed his hair behind his ear and looked into his eyes, smiling. "I made my choice, I want you. The real you...the fire I fell for, the one that melted me"

Minho then suddenly pulled him into a sweet kiss and closed his eyes shut, Jisung getting that same amazing feeling in his stomach like he used to.

"Let's get you dry, then I can familiarize you with my bed again" Minho smirked and Jisung chuckled.

"There he is." He mumbled and the older one got up from the bath and wrapped a towels around his waist, being most comfortable around him.

When it was Jisung's turn, he didn't step out of the water.

"C-could you close your eyes...?" He asked shyly, red covering his cheeks. Minho didn't even hesitate before closing his eyes shut and handing him a dry towel. Jisung got up slowly and took it, wrapping it around his small waist.

"You can look now..."

Minho opened his eyes and smiled at him, taking his hands and pulling him close.

"You don't feel real..." he mumbled and cupped his face.

"I am...I can prove it too..." Jisung smirked and kissed Minho, spreading his fingers along the lines of his chest. They walked to the door and opened it, reaching the bedroom. Jisung almost tripped multiple times but Minho held him up.

"A-aren't we going too fast?-"

Jisung pulled him back in and moaned on his lips, making Minho tense and smirk. The older carried him to the bed and Jisung melted right into the covers, Minho leaning over him.

They kept kissing and Minho's hand crawled on his thigh, gradually going up.

He flinched.

Jisung flinched and let out a sharp breath, opening his eyes and sighing even Minho pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I thought I was ready..." Jisung said.

"Baby...I was worried this would happen, so..." Minho got off of him and went to a box, grabbing some things.

He came out with a few things, toys from his company to be exact, and Jisung backed away.

"Don't worry, they are not to use on you"

Jisung gave him a concerned look and Minho handed them to him.

"Listen, I know I hurt you where you were already wounded...I know I was the only person who could touch you in intimate places...and I betrayed that trust, so tonight." He paused and sat on the bed, towel still around his waist. He sat on the board and tied one of his hands to the wooden panel behind him. Once one side was handcuffed, he put on the other one and tightened them enough to refrain his movements.

Jisung stood there shocked out of his mind. Minho was now fully tied up on the bed with only a towel to protect himself.

"That's why I'm taking myself out of the equation...I can't move unless you undo these chains...I won't ever hurt you again, I promise you my love..."

Jisung smiled and walked to the edge of the bed, right in front of Minho and looked at him up and down.

"Are you sure about this...?"

"You have full control. I trust you." Minho said and could see a little spark in Jisung's eyes.

"Anything....?" The younger walked to him and crawled on his fours slowly and Minho's towel suddenly got tighter.

"Oh god.." Minho suddenly realized what he threw himself at.

The younger's eyes were cutting through him and Minho couldn't tell if he was scared or turned on...maybe both.

"Where's your lighter?" Jisung sat on his lap and Minho groaned.

"Right pocket of my pants..." he said out of breath.

"Oh baby boy...that desperate?"

Minho hesitated before nodding, his eyes half closed and Jisung smirking from ear to ear. He bent down and licked his neck, making Minho throwing his head back on the bed board.

"You're going to regret this..." Jisung chuckled.

"Trust me, I won't."

They both smirked widely.

<3

Ryujin finished up her last clients for the day and checked him out of the store before starting to clean up her station.

Her eyebrows furrowed when she heard the door of her shop open even if their was a clear sign that said they were closed. She put her products down and headed to see who it was. She knew for a fact it wasn't Minho, Ryujin actually had hope it was Yeji.

She took a step back when she saw two men standing close to the counter.

"I'm sorry but the shop is closed" she crossed her arms and raised one brow, the one with the piercing in it.

"We're not here for a tattoo..." one of them said, fixing the front of his suit. They were tall and had this strange energy about them, almost imposing. "We're here to find...old friends..."

They looked quite old as well, maybe in their late 50's, but somehow we're still standing quite tall.

"I have a lot of clients that go in and out, I don't think I can be of much help..." she said but one of them tilted his head to the side.

"That's strange...see we've been told you were the person to guide us"

"Wrong place"

"The names are Lee Minho and Han Jisung."

Her blood froze faster then she could blink, yet she didn't let it show and kept her arms crossed.

"Like I said, I can't help you, i don't know them and I just want to go home." She said irritated and packed her things.

"I understand..." the other spoke, coldly. "But if you ever see them, tell them to give us a call..." he handed her a little note with a number on it, written in red.

She took it and placed it in her pocket.

"Sure, now get the hell out..."

"I'm sure we'll be back very soon..."

"Hopefully for a tattoo, because I don't know if you saw, this is actually a tattoo shop" she said in full sarcasm and they dropped their sly smiles.

"Pass a good day" they exited the shop and she sighed, looking at the paper.

"What the hell did you get yourself into Min?"