Chapter 3

Jisung coughed over and over again, waking him up. He was tied to a chair quite firmly, he couldn't even move his arms. The poison didn't kill him like it was supposed to, after all he spit it out, but it still had an after effect on him, his throat feeling dry and his body weak. The door opened, Minho walking in with a smile on his lips.

"So you're Lee Minho."

"You'd be correct" The older laid his back on the wall.

"And I'm an idiot for walking into your trap." He coughed again.

"You seem like many things, but an idiot is not one of them, nobody has ever come as close as you to find me. too bad I'll have to get rid of you" his voice was so seductive, so alluring that it was dangerous.

"Why didn't you already then? Wouldn't it have been easier?" He sounded pissed, all of his hard work would go to waste because he hasn't told anyone he was here. He liked to work alone but he was now regretting it, Backup sounded great right now.

"T'm asking the questions here, how did you know about the drink?" Might as well be honest if he was going to die.

"When I spit it out, some of the water went on my finger, landing on my silver sing. It started to make bubbles so I knew their was a chemical reaction. That's how I knew it was poisoned, and no one innocent would try and poison a cop..."

"And how on earth did you find us?"

"That, I'm not revealing."

"It wasn't a question" he pulled out a gun, loading it with bullets, Jisung facing it head on, trying to look as unbothered as possible.

"Grammatical it was"

"You're one smart ass I'll give you that, you must hate losing.or being wrong" a smirk appeared on his face again.

"Not true"

"Yup, you just proved it" Jisung scoffed, fidgeting his hands to try and get loose, but it wouldn't budge.

"I'll repeat myself.. how did you find us?" he put the gun to his head, Jisung closing his eyes shut.

"It's complicated"

"We've got plenty of time ahead of us Princess"

"Do not call me that." Jisung said firmly, he hated being called pet names, or any nicknames in general.

"Someone's snappy" he loved to tease his victims and for some reason, it was even sweeter doing it to the boy in front of him. Jisung didn't even bother answering, but he was pissed off and he rarely was.

"What's wrong...Princess?"

"Fuck you! And why Princess? Its for girls only" He let out, Minho frowning at his unusual response. He sounded almost like a child who didn't know better, like a little boy, so small, fragile and innocent.

"Who told you that?"

"It doesn't matter." with that answer, Minho just knew he had been told that multiple times before.

"No, tell me.who made you think that?"

"Why should I tell you anything asshole, you kill people for fun and use drugs on a daily"

"Is that what you think of me? I'm far from how the media portrays me.very far from it" He mumbled the last part, plunging him in his own thoughts.

"I doubt it" he snapped him out of it.

"Ok then tell me.is there a reason you do what you do right now, your job?"

"Of course their is"

"Let me guess, some dark shitty past that got you fucked up? News flash, you're not the only one. We all have a reason to do what we do"