Chapter 15

Jisung approached him slowly, crawling to him, lowering his head when he reached his stomach, looking up at Minho for reassurance.

"I'll stay put don't worry, I'll do what you say you want" he said, closing his. eyes.

Jisung smiled and lowered his head until his lip met his hard abs. He started with soft kisses, making Minho giggle a bit. It's then that Jisung started to get a bit more agressive, sucking and bitting on the skin.

It was so hard for him not to do anything, he was so used to getting what he wanted when he wanted it. Now he had to be patient to not hurt Jisung in any way.

Jisung pulled out, the skin he tugged on turning slightly red. He then slowly went up to his neck,

doing the same making Minho groan against his ear. He continued until he reached a certain spot that made the older moan slightly, pushing his head to the side to get more. Jisung passed his tongue on his sensitive spot, sucking on it until it turned slightly purple, making Minho roll his eyes back.

He then went back down on his chest, trailing kisses all over him until he reached his belt, looking up at the older to see him bitting his own lip harshly. He could tell he was having a hard time not touching the younger, it was so tempting.

"You can put your hands on me if you want" he grabbed his hands, putting them on his shoulders. Minho then sat up and Jisung was laying down in front of his crotch, looking up at him.

"You look Incredible like that..." he passed his tumb over his soft lips. He could feel himself getting harder just by looking at Jisung, he had such a strong effect, one no one has ever had on him to this extent before.

"Come here" he lifted him on his lap, the younger legs going each side of him, wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

Jisung then kissed his cheeks and nose, pressing hip lips all over his face, making Minho melt for him even more. It was doing something to his heart, something incredible.

"Do you want me to touch you?" Minho looked into his eyes.

"I...I guess? It's just...scary"

"I won't ever touch you anywhere you don't want me to"

"What about that one n-night where y-you-"

"I'll make sure it won't happen again" he said firmly, giving him a small smile.

"If I tell you to stop...will you?"

"I will, I promise you this"

Jisung then nodded, thinking about it for a while, bitting at his lip out of nervousness.

"Can y-you touch my legs?" He asked, making Minho smile, laying him down on the bed, on top of him. He then kissed him again, melting completely into each other's warmth. He took his hand and placed it on the younger's thigh, making sure to go slowly and steady.

He caressed it for a while before grabbing a hold of it, making Jisung moan against his lips, the vibration. of the noise sending chills in Minho's body. He was hard, there was no denying it. All he wanted to do was slam himself into the boy in front of him, but he knew he'd have to wait a very long time for a trust to build up. But he wanted to wait.

He then moved his hands to his hips, going over the curve of his small and perfect waist. God how he wanted to leave marks there, telling everyone that Jisung was his, but they weren't there yet. Right now it was a tricky game, a hot and messed up one. Let's just say it's an experimentation, to know how messed up and scared Jisung is from affection.

He continued to pass his hand all over his arms and legs, making sure to avoid his private area as best as he could. While he did that, Jisung kept moaning and bitting his lip, simply because he wasn't used to being stimulated like this. The most interactions he got was a hand shake, but this...this felt incredible to him. His hands were warm and they felt safe, like somewhere you can forget about everything bad.