Chapter 73

"What the fuck..." jisung mumbled and looked at Minho, confused.

"Why would he do this..?"

"He'll ruin everything. We need to make him stop speaking..."

"Jisung I think we've got a bigger problem..."

They both looked at the table near his dad and it had been all recorded, broadcasted on the news...right that moment.

"Shit....no no no" Jisung felt his whole world spinning at once, he went pale and his hands were shaking.

"Nobody will believe his bullshit. Okay? Don't panic we'll find a way..."

Jisung shook his head and put a hand on his mouth.

"Even if two people believe this, they can completely ruin my career, the media will take over and I'll be suspended for months until things are clear. Which means they'll look into us and find your full name, your old adresses and background. This will ruin us."

They watched his father smile and Jisung's captain froze, he didn't seem to believe it one bit.

"You're telling me my best detective is the same criminal he's been hunting? Don't you realize how guilty you sound." The older man said and the other nodded.

"Don't you think it's odd how he escaped the most feral criminal without a scratch on him? How he solved things easily but in the end couldn't catch the guy...?"

"He is the smartest man I've ever met and you are a fool to accuse him of such act. He is a hero , even outside of this case, he's done so much good."

"Which is easy to pull off when you own half of the city's traffics...isn't it?" There was a long pause before the captain shut the capsule and glared at him.

"I am done with this none sense...you will be put in holding while we figure this mess out"

"I'd look into that detective of yours if I were you."

"Your accusation is nothing light..."

"I know, but I'm right..." he got escorted in hand cuffs out of the room and jisung took Minho's hand.

"We-we need to go..." he seemed so dizzy and pale.

"Let's go home and think, he doesn't have anything on you..."

They step out of the room and his captain is standing in front of the door. Jisung seemed so troubled that the older man placed a hand on his shoulder to see if he wasn't a ghost.

"Jisung get some rest for now...this is too much for you. I'll make sure this is delt with properly..." he left the same second and Jisung turned to Minho and fell in his arms when they were alone.

"Jisung-"

"Take me home..."

<3

They drove home in complete silence, but Jisung held Minho's arm the entire way there. It was quiet because they didn't know where to start.

How can you begin to talk about a futur after all of this...?

"So...we were right before, this maybe...was never meant to end well" Jisung covered his eyes in defeat and sighed heavily.

"I wish I could go back in the past for just a moment...to tell us to fight it through"

"Minho what happens now...?" He asked and they went silent again.

"I...I really don't know. Their seems to be no way out right now...but I'll ask you this..."

Jisung turned to him and watched Minho stop the car.

"If I ask you to take my hand,  to stick with me til the very end...would you do it with no hesitation? No second thoughts?"

"I...I will follow you til the end...I love you"

"I love you too..."

"Can we please go home...?" Jisung begged and felt his heart ache for him.

"Do you want to get some rest?"

"No...I want to make love, like it's the last time we could, like you'd stop breathing once it's done..." Jisung felt the tears sting in his eyes, but he held it.

"Come here..."

Jisung sat on his lap and wanted to cry even more, but he kissed him instead, he kissed him like his whole world depended on it, it he was air to his lungs.

He moved and grinded on his lap multiple times, dragging him by the collar before biting his lip.

"Let's get home..." Minho said.

<3

They had made love for hours now, barely anything holding their bodies together. Minho watched as Jisung, satisfied, laid in bed and fell asleep easily.

Minho stayed up and watched the news, more people believed his father then he thought and Jisung's career, life, everything was on the line.

That's why he needed to make things right.

He kissed him on the forehead and whispered songs to him, soft tears in his eyes as he did so.

He left after, coat over his head and went to the car. He got where he wanted he no time and reached an office. An interview was taking place on the matter at hand and people were throwing questions at the police.

Minho walked straight to the front and all eyes were on him.

The captain watched him carefully and gave him a concerned look. Minho was terrified but he held it in and closed his eyes for a moment. This was it, right? The end they had spoken of.

He grabbed the mic and all the cameras turned to him.

"I'll be answering questions from now on." He said and they all shot them out.

"Is Jisung really the blood diamond??"

"What do you think of fake cops working as high ranked detective??"

"Who is Jisung to you??"

"He's my...he's the best thing that ever happened to me. But I'm sorry to disappoint, he is not the man you are looking for. He has always done his best to help this city and everyone in it. He has never leaked private information or passwords outside of his work. He is the smartest person I know...and the most emotional as well, it's heartbreaking to see his name being dragged in the mud so I'm making things right." Minho said sternly and silence fell on him.

He watched their eyes and smirked.

This is for you Jisung.

"Jisung is not the blood diamond..."

"I am."

<3

A/n: you're not allowed to be mad at me for the cliffhanger cause it's my birthday 🥰

The end is coming to this story, *cries* so put your guesses here:

The ending is also nothing like I've ever done so I can't wait to write it.